Contribute
Register

Help required for Successful Clean Installation of High Sierra On GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK | i5 4570

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Wifi
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello

Is there any one out there who can help me with the clean Successful installation of High Sierra with APFS file system with all working drivers for

GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK | i5 4570 |

As i tried so many time but stuck on apple Logo all the time till now . Looking forward to her from the team

Thanks

I don't have the same Mobo but what I did was at the Clover Boot Menu, check (click) the Inject USB and FixOwnership boxes in the PCI section.

Well i created the High sierra USB and after that installed clover over it and rebooted the system and after that selected the bootable device from the device list and so far able to use the disk utility and after that install mac OS X and after agreeing user agreement and all its installed the OS and restart the machine after that nothing is happening it is stuck at Apple Logo with the progress bar below it

This is where i am getting stuck while installing the Mac OS High Sierra Please find the screenshots

Attachments

• IMG_6491.JPG
    IMG_6491.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 267
Able to install High Sierra but not able to get the boot loader installed on APFS and when I remove the boot media getting the error while booting the system please help

Attachments

• 28847250-CBB9-485A-875B-9260CEC48ECE.jpeg
    28847250-CBB9-485A-875B-9260CEC48ECE.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 108
Tried the Installation again and again getting the error message please help as i am unable to access any of my file cause i have formatted all my drive in mac os format

Let me know if you get past this one - I am stuck on the same error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back