Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> [HELP] OOB Graphics card, RX580 PULSE, boots to black screen 10.14.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove AddIMEI fix :

View attachment 403733

How is it connected to the monitor ?

Did not check the second tab, removed it, no dice.

Just did another test with each connection separately. Separately, all of them go to black screen.

My monitors have only DVI in. For testing hdmi I use a passive hdmi to dvi adapter. For testing DP I have an active DP to hdmi adapter.

I just did another test that did something similar to what I mentioned before. Connected the DVI to boot until black screen, connected the second screen via DP and now I get this flashing to white noise screen every few seconds on that second screen (slow motion clip attached). In Windows the active adapter works perfectly fine. Also attached is some strange artefacts I get in safari on the installer usb.

Attachments

• artefacts.zip
    40.5 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Another strange thing just happened: starting from the previous situation(where the first display went to black and the second one got activated through DP but with artefacts). After waiting for the pc to go to sleep and waking it, the first screen also got activated without artefacts. Second screen still has artefacts like before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back