Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, I am very new to Hackintosh. Below are my my specification of Dell Precision M2400:

CPU: Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T9600 @ 2.80Ghz, (Code Name: Penryn; Socket P 478)
Memory: 4GB
HDD: Hitachi 160GB
Motherboard: (Manufacturer: Dell Inc; Model: 0HT029; Chipset Vendor: Intel; Chipset Model PM45; Southbridge Model: 82801IM [ICH9-M])
BIOS: Newest Version A28, from dell website.
Graphics: Nvidia Quadro FX 370M (GPU:G98M; PCI Express x16; Physical Memory: 256MB)

I have done some readings for the guides around tonymacx86.com, and workaround with some guides, and i still get the problem something related with 'kernel panic acpi', u guys may refer to the pictures for details.

I have made a usb drive with Mountain Lion OSX 10.8.4, as you can see below, in iBoot:
DSC04275.jpg

After i boot the drive, i got such error:
DSC04278.jpg

I have search around about the ACPI kernel panic, and some of them suggesting using the command:
"-x -v -f acpi=off PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No"
I have tried some of those similar command and workaround, i still get the same error but different screen, as below:
DSC04274.jpg

I had tried:
1. SATA in AHCI mode
2. no HPET or HPT in my bios setting
3. enable/disable other component, Firewire, etc.

Anyone could guide me, what am i suppose to do now?
Thanks in advance!!

Hi, I am very new to Hackintosh. Below are my my specification of Dell Precision M2400:

CPU: Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T9600 @ 2.80Ghz, (Code Name: Penryn; Socket P 478)
Memory: 4GB
HDD: Hitachi 160GB
Motherboard: (Manufacturer: Dell Inc; Model: 0HT029; Chipset Vendor: Intel; Chipset Model PM45; Southbridge Model: 82801IM [ICH9-M])
BIOS: Newest Version A28, from dell website.
Graphics: Nvidia Quadro FX 370M (GPU:G98M; PCI Express x16; Physical Memory: 256MB)

I have done some readings for the guides around tonymacx86.com, and workaround with some guides, and i still get the problem something related with 'kernel panic acpi', u guys may refer to the pictures for details.

I have made a usb drive with Mountain Lion OSX 10.8.4, as you can see below, in iBoot:
View attachment 67299

After i boot the drive, i got such error:
View attachment 67300

I have search around about the ACPI kernel panic, and some of them suggesting using the command:
"-x -v -f acpi=off PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No"
I have tried some of those similar command and workaround, i still get the same error but different screen, as below:
View attachment 67301

I had tried:
1. SATA in AHCI mode
2. no HPET or HPT in my bios setting
3. enable/disable other component, Firewire, etc.

Anyone could guide me, what am i suppose to do now?
Thanks in advance!!

Um... We don't use iBoot for ML. It is only for SL.

Please start over... read/follow this guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/61-unibeast-install-os-x-mountain-lion-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

Used Unibeast newest version and created a bootable USB Drive with Mac OS X 10.8.
The installation stuck at the apple screen with animated processing indicator.
I have used the command as well
-x -v -f acpi=0 ncpi=0x3000 PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No

View attachment 68477

Any advice to overcome this issue?

Used Unibeast newest version and created a bootable USB Drive with Mac OS X 10.8.
The installation stuck at the apple screen with animated processing indicator.
I have used the command as well
-x -v -f acpi=0 ncpi=0x3000 PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No

View attachment 68477

Any advice to overcome this issue?

Attachment is not valid.

BTW: I would think graphics in your laptop is going to be a challenge. I really do not know if that graphics chip is supported... I suspect not.

DSC04295.jpg

I have reupload the picture, if the graphic card is not supported, any other else way to install Mac Os X 10.8?

View attachment 68506

I have reupload the picture, if the graphic card is not supported, any other else way to install Mac Os X 10.8?

If your graphics card is not supported, you'd be stuck, because it is not as if you can replace the graphics. You should do some google searching to see if anyone has had any luck though... I suspect not though... you're graphics card isn't exactly "mainstream."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back