Contribute
Register

HELP!Hasee Z7-i78172S2 how to inject HD4600?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.
RehabMan,i suddenly found that,if csm enable,the screen flash and flicker;if CSM disable,the screen blurred,the start screen 8 apples.I try to sleep to solve it,but it not work,the screen black absolutely,the light of power still lighting,the screen appears black,shows nothing.

Last edited:
Thankyou,RehabMan.Now,i paste my computer`s gen_debug,cpu-z,config.plist.Please help me check it,and find which value need change to fix it.Using this config.plist(config_HD4600_4400_4200.plist),the screen almost flashed me to blind……thankyou!

You forgot to implement backlight control.

Your config.plist is wrong.
Remove config.plist.
Rename config_HD4600_4400_4200.plist to config.plist.

Remove config.plist.
I put SSDT-PNLF in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched and AppleBacklightFixup.kext in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other,rename config_HD4600_4400_4200.plist to config.plist ,but the screen blurred and 8 apples.what should i next?I tried to sleep,but the screen black again.

Attachments

• login screen.jpg
    login screen.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 111
  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 103
I put SSDT-PNLF in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched and AppleBacklightFixup.kext in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other,rename config_HD4600_4400_4200.plist to config.plist ,but the screen blurred and 8 apples.what should i next?I tried to sleep,but the screen black again.
didn't think the guide says to put the kext in clover/kexts/other ?

didn't think the guide says to put the kext in clover/kexts/other ?
I put AppleBacklightFixup.kext in /L/E,and rebuild the cache.but,the screen still trubby,after sleep,the screen black.about 10 min later,the computer restart to windows.it`s any other suggestion?

I put AppleBacklightFixup.kext in /L/E,and rebuild the cache.but,the screen still trubby,after sleep,the screen black.about 10 min later,the computer restart to windows.it`s any other suggestion?
you will have to upload new problem reporting files

you will have to upload new problem reporting files
OK,but the screen blurring,i can not operate gen_debug.In weekend,I will re-install Mojave with UniBeast and MultiBeast again.Last time,i install lilu and whatevergreen etc in /E/C/k/o as usual.I am really sorry for that,i think that is the reason of blurring.I will try again.Thankyou all for your help.If i fail,i will consult you again.

Last edited:
OK,but the screen blurring,i can not operate gen_debug.In weekend,I will re-install Mojave with UniBeast and MultiBeast again.Last time,i install lilu and whatevergreen etc in /E/C/k/o as usual.I am really sorry for that,i think that is the reason of blurring.I will try again.Thank you all for your help.If i fail,i will consult you again.
laptop guide doesn't use UniBeast or MultiBeast

laptop guide doesn't use UniBeast or MultiBeast
Get it!Its my mistakes!Thank you,sir!I will try as the Guide!

Remove config.plist.

Hello,Rehabman,I`m back!I found out why my hd4600 failed to be injected. The reason is that my computer's display is Samsung's SDC4852. This screen seems to be incompatible with mojave10.14. Under 10.13, I can successfully drive with 0x0a260006, but not at 10.14.How can I solve this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back