Contribute
Register

Help for finish my installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends ! I posted a little month ago to help me make my hackintosh I have advanced a lot but I was forced to install windows 10 to satisfy a sales order. 1 month to work under windows, despite the efforts provided by microsoft makes you regret osx, suddenly it is more calm for me I would like to finalize my installation of el capitan or sierra.

Here is my configuration
Asus x99th
Intel xeon e5 1650 v3hexacore
32 go of ram
Geforce 970 gtx no bluetooth no wifi
2 sshd from 1to
1 ssd 256go (with windows 10)
I think buy a 500go ssd for osx
I followed the buyers guide based on x99 I really need a xeon cpu
My problem during installation
The computer reboots before arriving on the installation of osx, I understood that using the mode verbose and npci X 3000 I manage to install the bone, the installation goes well, the computer reboots but Do not pass the loading bar with the apple and I remain stuck the top. I think I'm almost there but how to move forward and pass this loading bar? A friend told me that it is probably a bios setting?

If you have an idea how to finalize all this I would be grateful

now if i follow this step for my bios setting i and i put npci and start and whitout cache a i have this screen
IMG_4435.JPG

Good then I managed to pass this problem using my usb keys on a port usb2 and by deactivating the pci and the graphics card now I am at the installation I chose my hard disk and it tells me that there Has 16 minutes of installation. I have already arrived at this step but without going further to the reboot and without using nv-disable = 1 I hope to continue after the reeboot and I have to supose reboot on the hard drive and more keys with the same flags
IMG_4438.JPG
IMG_4437 2.JPG

It is really random if I start on my partition osx with npci = 0x3000 I start with the keyboard then after I have more to the second restart, then after I can not restart my session I have a round barred. I do not understand it really depends sometimes a blow it passes a blow it does not pass. I am so close to the goal. It frustrates me and nobody helps me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back