Contribute
Register

[Help] Error Loading Kernel Cache 0×7

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok deleted OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi but error persist now with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
boot using -f
Code:
sudo kextcache -i /
Tried it ,no success ,stuck at same screen.

Last edited:
ok deleted OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi but error persist now with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi

Tried it ,no success ,stuck at same screen.
from the guide:
The resulting drivers64UEFI should look something like this:

from the guide:
The resulting drivers64UEFI should look something like this:
and keep EmuVariableUefi-64 in there as well

@feartech I deleted as you said and screenshot and already mentioned a lot that it is not a problem of Osxaptiofixdriv-64.efi .Since the same error screenshot i mentioned above come again with mentioned *.efi .The problem is with kernel cache .And for God shake ,if you know how to rebuild it from recovery hd .Tell me . I tried the above command already .it rebuild for recovery hd kexts not for specific Startup volume .It gives error when i strictly mention the
Code:
#mount -uw /Volumes/Sierra
#touch /Volumes/Sierra/System/Library/Extensions
#kextcache -u /Volumes/Sierra/
It gives Bad prelinkedkernel path.So is there anyway to rebuild kernel cache as -f or usekernelcache=no not working.
See screenshot and tell me .

Attachments

• IMG_20170621_211443.jpg
    IMG_20170621_211443.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 74
@feartech I deleted as you said and screenshot and already mentioned a lot that it is not a problem of Osxaptiofixdriv-64.efi .Since the same error screenshot i mentioned above come again with mentioned *.efi .The problem is with kernel cache .And for God shake ,if you know how to rebuild it from recovery hd .Tell me . I tried the above command already .it rebuild for recovery hd kexts not for specific Startup volume .It gives error when i strictly mention the
Code:
#mount -uw /Volumes/Sierra
#touch /Volumes/Sierra/System/Library/Extensions
#kextcache -u /Volumes/Sierra/
It gives Bad prelinkedkernel path.So is there anyway to rebuild kernel cache as -f or usekernelcache=no nit working.
you could try this to delete caches
Code:
rm -rf /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches

then clear nvram:
Code:
nvram -d boot-args

then reboot

if it gets to macos:

Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -i /

to rebuild cache

So is there anyway to rebuild kernel cache as -f or usekernelcache=no nit working.

usekernelcache=no is wrong, it should be UseKernelCache=No.

P1lgrim,Syntax error is in typing here not there.

P1lgrim,Syntax error is in typing here not there.
not sure what you are saying...

if you can boot with your usb installer, or recovery, go to terminal from the installation screen, then:

Code:
fsck -fy
Code:
mount -uw /

then remove cache:
Code:
rm -rf /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches

then nvram:
Code:
nvram -d boot-args

you may be able to do this from single user mode if it will boot to it, if not then you will have to use recovery option or you use your usb installer then choose recovery or install option

@feartech ,But recovery hd has its own root directory .so above command will not come handy ,isnt it.

@feartech ,But recovery hd has its own root directory .so above command will not come handy ,isnt it.
worked for me when i needed to access the system, maybe not needed, just trying to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back