Contribute
Register

Help: DH55TC ALC888S

Status
Not open for further replies.
michael_afanasev said:
[SOLVED]
1. of course delete any 3d party audio stuff (audio enablers injectors and kext's like voodoohda)
2. take HDAEnabler.kext.zip and place it to the Extra/Extensions.
3. open latest multibeast and check only "system utilities" , "alc8xxhda", "AppleHDA Rollback".
4. reboot

While booting use -v key to be sure that hdaenabler loaded (it would printed). If not -> i would provide you additional instructions..

Thanks! it works for my hackintosh it very similar to yours.

mine is
DH55PJ
Intel Core i5 650
Ati Radeon 5450

michael_afanasev said:
[SOLVED]
1. of course delete any 3d party audio stuff (audio enablers injectors and kext's like voodoohda)
3. open latest multibeast and check only "system utilities" , "alc8xxhda", "AppleHDA Rollback".
4. reboot

While booting use -v key to be sure that hdaenabler loaded (it would printed). If not -> i would provide you additional instructions..

Worked perfectly for me! Thanks so much!

Asus IPIBL-LB ALC888S

Hi,

Im running lion on DH55TC and i need this to work :(
I was using VoodoHDA and i have sound but not it wasn't good enough, now i want to install this realtek drivers but i can't get sound to work. The volume in the system tray is gray and the preferences show no output/input devices.

Thanks,

Hello,
i have an MSI X58 Pro with an ALC888S and tried your kext, but if i start lion it still says no audio device... any solution?

michael_afanasev said:
[SOLVED]
4. reboot

does anyone have S/PDIF 5.1 audio or HDMI audio working with this board? Ive tried everything cant figure it out. I used this method above as well and I get good audio out but no HDMI or S/PDIF.

Also sorry for newb question but where is the e/e folder? I put the HDAenabler.kext in s/l/e and it seems to be doing its job... i just dont know that I have a e/e folder. is it the extras folder that the dsdt is installed in?

Does anybody got 5.1 Soundsystem workings with Lion?

I setup a main device in audio midi setup but only got sound out of the rear speakers.

BR Robert

No dice, don't think the HDA enabler is loading, any tips?

michael_afanasev said:
[SOLVED]
4. reboot

That works... Great!
Many thanks...

cjcc06,

i have Same MB and Graphic card as you.
can you tell me how did you manage to insall OS 10.6 on it ?

i intall the 10.6 , but i can only boot from Iboot , the system keep restart.
how did you fix the Network , audio and install the 5450 card ?

please your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back