Looking
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys

Looking to buy a new laptop here this week and looking to get something which is MAC compatible?
Budget is about £450 give or take?
Currently looking on Currys & Acer direct but there's just to many out there?

Laptop is mainly for uni and films etc so big HHD and nothing smaller than a 15.6 Screen?

Any help would be great guys!

thanks

Hey sup, I'm new to TonyMac but let me help you. I found out one of the most famous popular Laptop that is compatible with Hackintouch is the 4530s which the go from £350 and up. I'm also looking for one of this PC my self and I'm located in the US got a new one with Atheros Wifi for $450 USD.

Here this might help you.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HP-Proboo...t=UK_Computing_Laptops_EH&hash=item1c2f4b34a2
I also recomment to get an atheros Wifi card for the 4530s
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HP-Athero...US_Internal_Network_Cards&hash=item257984f71c

I also recommend this PC, because I been looking at it for awhile and fully custom to your like you can add up to 8gb ram upgrade the CPU (theres a post with in here that talks about the CPU it can support and also it has an extra slot for another drive which can be use as a partition to run different boots. Hope it help, but just don't take advise. Look up for yourself and see what you are really interested. I already bought this PC and can't wait to hack it.

Hey guys

Looking to buy a new laptop here this week and looking to get something which is MAC compatible?
Budget is about £450 give or take?
Currently looking on Currys & Acer direct but there's just to many out there?

Laptop is mainly for uni and films etc so big HHD and nothing smaller than a 15.6 Screen?

Any help would be great guys!

thanks

Ummmm.... since the HP ProBook doesn't sell much anymore, you could go in for an Asus laptop or an Acer. (Asus preferred)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back