Contribute
Register

[Help] Building a SnowLeo Desktop in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus X550LDV
CPU
i7 > Need full CPU model number > See Forum Rules!
Graphics
HD 4400
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Knowing all the Intel Core 2 Duo are getting cheaper by the second and I need a media system I thought I would love have a Snow Leopard and maybe Tiger capable Hackintosh.

I just cant find any compatible components avaliable to buy online.. Most of the links are dead, or the product is unavaliable I need some guidance and advice... I am on a budget so older hardware would be my chance. I have 3 Hackintosh laptops but no desktop...

Could you direct me to some web where I can buy older hardware for Hackintosh? Preferably Snow Leopard capable build with Wifi and Bluetooth
Thanks kindly

Last edited:
Knowing all the Intel Core 2 Duo are getting cheaper by the second and I need a media system I thought I would love have a Snow Leopard and maybe Tiger capable Hackintosh.

I just cant find any compatible components avaliable to buy online.. Most of the links are dead, or the product is unavaliable I need some guidance and advice... I am on a budget so older hardware would be my chance. I have 3 Hackintosh laptops but no desktop...

Could you direct me to some web where I can buy older hardware for Hackintosh? Preferably Snow Leopard capable build with Wifi and Bluetooth
Thanks kindly
World location? No sense giving you a link you cannot buy from.

I am in Portugal, so that would be the best choice. Amazon Spain also delivers to Portugal.
Thanks for replying

Just bought it. It seemed quite a good deal with a Quad Core Q6600 and 1GB NVIDIA Graphics, and great mobo for little money, Will be updating the post with the unboxing and assembly :D

Thanks for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back