Contribute
Register

Hello everyone need help here please.... thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok after removing my video card this the new message i get now, and its stays stuck there , not sure if thats normal, i going to post a video tomorrow so u guys can c what going on when i boot with -v, safe mode, thank u all.....

Attachments

• IMG_1986.jpg
    IMG_1986.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 377
  • IMG_1987.jpg
    IMG_1987.jpg
    1,007.5 KB · Views: 211
you have a KP with voodoo and applehda kexts ,if you cannot remove them ,try disabling sound in the bios. the prime objective is to get you booting into desktop ,we can sort out sound and video later ok

Hello and thanks for the help....

i removed my video card, and use the motherboard video, and getting some process here, now i get the thinking circle spinning around yeah, but is still stuck, before i couldn't get that, so where getting somewhere here now, and also now i boot in safe mode.

drjavi

You will need to use boot switches
I suggest the following
-x -v -f acpi=off cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=No

please read these links for clarity on what the switches do individually

Something useful about command line switches one needs to know !
http://www.ihackintosh.com/2009/05/bootloader-acpi-flags-while-darwin-bootloader/

This is from 2008 some of these have changed but it still a good read,
http://news.metaparadigma.de/osx86-flags-and-parameters-for-darwin-bootloader-104/

TonyMac listing of alternative sources for information you may find useful
http://legacy.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2130

If this dosent work try this turn off the onboard video in the bios
and use the Nvidia card

ALso if you have not updated that MB to the latest bios pleas do

Hello, and thanks for the help.......

here my update, so what did now i did a fresh SL install, annnnnnnnnnnnd thats work my friends,............ but i cant boot, only with the iboot, select the drive and i'm able to run SL, updated to 10.6.7 combo because of my recording software i need to have SL 10.6.7.. so now im stuck here

i try this, and nothing...

sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin.kext

so what u think i need to to get this fix now, thanks you all, I'm a little happy now...
:D:thumbup:, the only thing i need to is to update the bios, i was trying but i don't have a windows computer to make the bootable bios update, ok my girl is here now, now i will lol, i hope this bios update fixes that.....

Attachments

• IMG_1988.jpg
    IMG_1988.jpg
    1,002.1 KB · Views: 317
Everything is good and working, one week of stress, but worth it...... thank you totenkopf4 and veng58, and tonymacx86.com....

Well all this problem, and all I had to do was a fresh instal.... I'm thinking the way my hackintosh was built i think thats y i was having problem, I know I saw allot of kext with pystar, so i was like i think those kext r my problem, so I purchase a harddrive from bestbuy, because i did not want to delete my hard drive yet (important info on them), so I instal SL on he new HD, and bammmm it work, buuuuuut it wouldn't boot without iboot cd, did allot reading on how to fix this..... and nothing help... so back up my original HD, and instal SL there, that HD is 1T, so i partition the HD 3 way, 303GB for OSX, 303GB for virtue inst and 393 for video..... and super bammmmmmmmm that work now iboot works with no CD, that moment I'm super happy.... now that i got that going is time for real stuff to work.... my Protools HD rig, and Final cut pro.....

PT HD instal fine and open session, but the audio wont play right it loop hmmmmm, and any audio files wont play, and video audio to, QT keeps freezing and nothing plays..... another problem. this i could find anyone with this problem...... thinking....... thinking..........
the problem was digidesing core audio drivers, once i removed that.... another super bammmmmmmm my PT HD rig came to alive, so now i have my hackingtosh working again and this time better, cause now i able to allot of stuff i could not do before.... thank u totenkopf4 and veng58, and tonymacx86.com.... for the help and downloads

here are some pics :headbang:

Attachments

• IMG_1997.jpg
    IMG_1997.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1996.jpg
    IMG_1996.jpg
    946 KB · Views: 141
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back