Contribute
Register

HDMI Not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Clover kexts is not correct (missing Lilu.kext, WhateverGreen.kext, NullCPUPowerManagement.kext should not be used, ACPIBatteryManager.kext is not essential, etc).

drivers64UEFI also has some things wrong (apfs.efi not to be used with ApfsDriverLoader.efi, etc).

See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Sorry for my delay!
With the Lilu.kext, WhateverGreen.kext and config_HD4000_1600x900.plist the system boot stop here (pict), if change the ig-platform-id to 0x01660001 the system boot...
IMG_0541.JPG

Sorry for my delay!
With the Lilu.kext, WhateverGreen.kext and config_HD4000_1600x900.plist the system boot stop here (pict), if change the ig-platform-id to 0x01660001 the system boot... View attachment 356382
Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
Thanks you! I read it and understood it! I was concerned about duplicate Knext loads! I will do it to night!!
But do you think that I should't set my SMBIOS and Rt Variables on your Plist? When I boot after the kernel panic the system took the iCloud / iMessage / FaceTime as a new machine, the system asked me to login again and iCloud send a message to my iPhone and to my Mac that my apple Id has been used on a new mac, of course this when I boot with my plist... with the config_HD4000_1600x900.plist, it's did not full boot yet!

Thanks you!!

Thanks you! I read it and understood it! I was concerned about duplicate Knext loads! I will do it to night!!
But do you think that I should't set my SMBIOS and Rt Variables on your Plist? When I boot after the kernel panic the system took the iCloud / iMessage / FaceTime as a new machine, the system asked me to login again and iCloud send a message to my iPhone and to my Mac that my apple Id has been used on a new mac, of course this when I boot with my plist... with the config_HD4000_1600x900.plist, it's did not full boot yet!

Thanks you!!

No idea what you're asking. Please take the time to write coherent, well written questions.

No idea what you're asking. Please take the time to write coherent, well written questions.
I'm sorry if I was incoherent, let me put it in other words!! If my system boots with a different SMBIOS and Rt Variables data (serial number and MLB and ROM), to the data I used to setup my system, could my system be banned (iCloud, iMessage and FaceTime) by Apple? that's my concern!...
Sorry for my bad english, I'm working on that!

I'm sorry if I was incoherent, let me put it in other words!! If my system boots with a different SMBIOS and Rt Variables data (serial number and MLB and ROM), to the data I used to setup my system, could my system be banned (iCloud, iMessage and FaceTime) by Apple? that's my concern!...

I have no ability to predict the future.

I have no ability to predict the future.
LOL I wish you were!!!
Okay I will edit with Xcode the SMBIOS and Rt Variables in config_HD4000_1600x900.plist to match my Config.plist.
I will let you know what's happened!

Attachments

• debug_24785.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back