Contribute
Register

HDMI Not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did not attach any EFI/Clover that correponds to the image you attached in post #14.
Yes, sure!!! just set the config_HD4000_1600x900.plist on clover options to load as config.plist

Yes, sure!!! just set the config_HD4000_1600x900.plist on clover options to load as config.plist

You cannot use that feature. It does not work properly.

You cannot use that feature. It does not work properly.

Using config_HD4000_1600x900.plist boot without Dart=0 Boot Flag stop here
IMG_0540.JPG

Sorry RehabMan and thanks you again!! but I already send all files you requested in post #20, I didn't change anything but config.plist

Any change requires all new/updated/complete PR files.

Any change requires all new/updated/complete PR files.

But I can't boot with config_HD4000_1600x900.plist..., I got Error loading kernel cache if I don't touch the boot flags and stuck in boot with no declared kernel panic if I remove Dart=0 flag... as image on post #23
So, how can I send you all files, any advice?

But I can't boot with config_HD4000_1600x900.plist..., I got Error loading kernel cache if I don't touch the boot flags and stuck in boot with no declared kernel panic if I remove Dart=0 flag... as image on post #23
So, how can I send you all files, any advice?

You need to attach the EFI/Clover that produces the output in the image you previously provided.
Boot with a USB EFI/Clover that is known to work, then collect the files for the non-working scenario as requested.

You need to attach the EFI/Clover that produces the output in the image you previously provided.
Boot with a USB EFI/Clover that is known to work, then collect the files for the non-working scenario as requested.

The files, hope this work! thanks you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back