Graphics
hd 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi i have a perfectly working hackintosh on 10.8, hp g6-1156se 6gb ram and intel hd 3000 graphics. i have mirrored my display through hdmi but get no sound. i know nothing about dsdt and have searched over and over again for a compatible one for me but can't find one. i have read guides but it says i need a dsdt? to get my actual sound working i used a voodoo hda that was patched for an onboard idt sound chip which i have. i was wondering does my hd 3000 have a seperate alc audio? sorry for the noob questions but i just want my hdmi audio to work plus i have tried mac mini and macbook pro but neither enable hdmi audio. many thanks! :oops:

hi i have a perfectly working hackintosh on 10.8, hp g6-1156se 6gb ram and intel hd 3000 graphics. i have mirrored my display through hdmi but get no sound. i know nothing about dsdt and have searched over and over again for a compatible one for me but can't find one. i have read guides but it says i need a dsdt? to get my actual sound working i used a voodoo hda that was patched for an onboard idt sound chip which i have. i was wondering does my hd 3000 have a seperate alc audio? sorry for the noob questions but i just want my hdmi audio to work plus i have tried mac mini and macbook pro but neither enable hdmi audio. many thanks! :oops:
I don't know of anyone that has HD3000 audio working with Voodoo. If you use AppleHDA.kext and make the required dsdt edits, you can have HD3000 HDMI audio. You have to search for a current IDT edited AppleHDA.kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back