Contribute
Register

HDMI audio kext = gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your using web drivers this HDMIAudio.kext only seem to be golden with 343.01.02f01 driver
with 343.02.01f01 driver HDMI audio is broken.

OK, so it was working when I went to bed last night, but this am HDMI audio had disappeared from my sound prefs and I had no sound. All other sound options were still there.
I rebooted and it's back and working.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Len

In my case Multibeast 6.1.0. audio driver works also after sleep.

So does this only work with graphics card hdmi? My previously working Gigabyte Z77 HD3000 hdmi audio output has stopped working after moving up to 10.10.2 so I was hoping this might be a quick fix.

Hey guys,
When I install this I gain HDMI audio from my GTX760, but I lose my motherboard onboard audio.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks
Len

Hey guys, I have used this kext on the same setup probably 3 times and it worked flawlessly. The problem is I have done several fresh installs of Yosemite to correct problems and this time I cannot get the audio to work. My last fresh install was just a few days ago so I don't know what would have changed. I can say that I am now booting with GraphicsEnabler=No and have added -f to my Chameleon plist each time but that as far as i know is all that is different. Any ideas on what is going on?

mobo- gigabyte ga-b75m-d3h
cpu- intel core i5 3300 ivy bridge
video card- evga geforce gt 640

Thanks!

Hey guys, I have used this kext on the same setup probably 3 times and it worked flawlessly. The problem is I have done several fresh installs of Yosemite to correct problems and this time I cannot get the audio to work. My last fresh install was just a few days ago so I don't know what would have changed. I can say that I am now booting with GraphicsEnabler=No and have added -f to my Chameleon plist each time but that as far as i know is all that is different. Any ideas on what is going on?

mobo- gigabyte ga-b75m-d3h
cpu- intel core i5 3300 ivy bridge
video card- evga geforce gt 640

Thanks!
The Driver is broken for 10.10.2 for some cards. but try this it might help you:
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1499797&page=12
Post #295

Update:
Kext is now working perfectly fine with 10.10.2 and also 10.10.3 with latest nvidia drivers (in Mac Pro 5,1 for me)

Hi,
that worked perfectly for me with GTX780ti and my monitor ASUS PB278 connected via HDMI
only issue is that sound control are not working.
you can't tune up the sound or down.
Anybody got a hint?
the output volume scroll is disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back