Contribute
Register

HD3000 with QE/CI Lion 10.7-10.7.2 (dsdt mod free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2. Copy AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext and AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext to desktop.
3. Open info.plist and looking for 0x01068086 and replace it with your id (it's 0x01128086 for me) in both files.

0x01068086 isn't in AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext, although I expect I was when that was written. I believe it is in the newer HD3000 kext that came with 10.7.x

Does "Must be working at standard resolution" mean 1024x768 (standard VESA max resolution), or standard HDMI resolution or some such.

So upset for my mums new PC? Cannot for the life of me follow this procedure. And I'm getting constant screen artifacts with the built in hd3000 graphics device I'd 0x0126 :(

Can we have this update in the latest dsdt? GA-Z68X-UD3H F9?

I want to complete this build? :(

Hi I've got a nvidia 9500GT 1gig on a asus P5Q board but the problem is i stuck only with one resolution 1280x800 can i get it to 1680x1050. can you help please or email me @ [email protected] Thanks

i Install perian and make me craks on videos.. then i turning off and now is ok ..

Has bugs ?

I did this exactly as described. I do realize now that i was not supposed to use textedit to edit the kexts.

I get stuck on the apple screen with the spinning icon.

-v -x for verbose safe mode and my hard drive shuts off and it says "still waiting for root device"

-v freezes at "Kauth_resolver" but i can still hear the processor trying to load stuff

PLEASE HELP

trickybreeze said:
but i can still hear the processor trying to load stuff
It's like hearing the memory trying to remember stuff.

If it's still waiting for root device - maybe you got a CMOS reset and your SATA controller has moved from AHCI mode to IDE default setting.

I'm having somewhat of a strange issue... After I make a clean install of Lion on a Dell Inspiron 5110 (i5) the system boots up but I get these video artifacts or strange color patterns around the UI window.

Do you know anything about this issue and o possible fix. Sorry for posting like this but this is kind of my last resort

I've tried the edits and got my HDMI to work ONLY after taking my dedicated card out, running the edits and waiting for the screen to load. It seems that it freezes at the Apple logo for the while and the loading spinner stops spinning for about 2 minutes, then it boots into it. When I go to detect displays though (I am at 1920x1024 I believe) the screen goes black and I have to restart my computer. Also, no sound is present. Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back