2. Apple
  3. iMac
  4. Lisa
  5. Power Mac
  6. PowerBook
  7. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm Taking a stab that this is the right place for this and if not, where I can make this post.

I am using OpenCore 0.7.8 and just upgraded to Big Sur 11.6.4, all this after Clover being ever so difficult. So I replaced my wi-fi card to the Fenvi FV-T919 which by all accounts should work out of the box. I have the device plugged into my pci, have the bluetooth cable plugged into the card and into the mother board usb. I have wi-fi, though very slow but that is a different problem I'm working on currently. My BlueTooth has a line through it and is not seen on my system report. I am attaching screenshots of my kexts as well. Any assistance would be appreciated as I need bluetooth for several accessories that I use for work.
Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 11.11.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 11.08.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 11.07.51 AM.png

Likely cause is the USB Header port the Bluetooth is connected to on the motherboard is not active in macOS.
  1. Do you have a custom USB configuration for your system, i.e. a USBPorts.kext, USBMap.kext or SSDT-UIAC.aml?
  2. Is the USB header port used by the BT module included in the USB configuration?
  3. Does the header port(s) have the correct USB connector type of 'Internal' (255)?

You shouldn't need any of those Bluetooth kexts.

You may have a bit of a problem as you are running Big Sur. The OpenCore XhciPortLimit quirk stopped working with anything newer than Big Sur 11.3.

As you would need to undertake the port discovery phase again, to include the Bluetooth USB header port.
  1. If you have a spare SSD or HD do the following:
    1. Install Catalina on the spare drive;
    2. Remove your current USBMap.kext from your /OC/Kexts folder and config.plist;
    3. Add USBInjectAll.kext to your OC setup.
    4. Enable the Kernel > Quirks > XhciPortLimit entry in your config.plist.
  2. In Hackintool,
    1. Navigate to the USB tab.
    2. Use the Clear All icon, looks like a sweeping broom
    3. Then use the Refresh icon, circular arrow icon, which will repopulate all your USB ports.
    4. Undertake the Port Discovery for your system.
If you have a USBMap.kext I suppose you would use Corpnewt's USBMap-Master python script to discover your USB ports. You can reset all detected ports with the USBMap script, and undertake the USB port discovery the same as I outlined for someone who uses Hackintool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back