Contribute
Register

Have been all over these forums.(newer hardware , High Sierra install, i7 7700k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA - z270x Ultra Gaming
CPU
i7 7700k
Graphics
GA- rx560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
GA-zx270 Ultra Gaming (200 series with pci express and also sata express onboard)

Intel i7 (7700k)

No VGA only DVi or HDMI (which is working on boot of UEFI/BIOS) Have not gotten into High Sierra yet so not sure if this will continue to work after booting into OS instead of Clover

I have built the machine myself (fairly easy) but I am wondering if i've hooked up my SDD incorrectly (the motherboard came with Sata Connectors (not sure if express or not because those are chips right? LOL) I have formatted my SSD to Mac Journaled Extended to make sure it is recognized ...should this be FAt-32 or something insteade?

So , I basically got thru clover to OS installing (HighSierra) and disk utility is not showing my sata to erase

Opening the config.plist (thru clover which i have also installed on my own working authentic mbp hdd ..which im not sure was a mistake or not right now because .EFI folder is now popping up when I check out the MAC HD running my authentic setup)

So I def need help and would like some real help from a person who knows what they are doing instead of all the others who are playing guessing games. If you have experience hackintoshing this build (or perhaps something VERY similar) ..please walk me thru?

Last edited:
So , I basically got thru clover to OS installing (HighSierra) and disk utility is not showing my sata to erase
Assuming that your SSD is visible in your BIOS settings :
Boot from your USB installer.
Open Disk Utility and select View -> Show All Devices.
Close Disk Utility and then reopen it.

Got it,

I would love to stay here because this is the site that had me choosing my hardware parts!

I would have never put these together if it werent for the amazing tonymacx86!

will post some screenshots soon

Will be ready to donate to you guys as soon as this completes..why wouldnt I?

Last edited:
Here is where I am currently stuck :(

No modifications to clover.

Will do a verbose and safe mode boot asap and post results.

Used uni beast to mount as the guide instructs

Attachments

• 1512989298404935658601.jpg
    1512989298404935658601.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 97
Sata connectors are not activating. Going to work with bios a bit

Update :

Booted and running.

However.. Having problems with making the right intel graphics settings.. Will test sound and others for now.

No onboard WiFi chip but was hoping the Ethernet would have worked (looks like it is for lan only!?)

Officially stuck in a full on boot loop

After multibeast, things have changed for the worse

Guessing i checked the wrong box somewhere in devices to add or whatever (in the build menu of Multibeast)

Have not been able to boot properly since.

Bios still can see the device and I get past clover to the black apple logo screen . It loads and then the system reboots after a short period of hang time before my monitor says ''no signal''

It's obvious that I have injected or loaded something incorrectly thru multibeast...but what and how will I know?

I was really only trying to mess with it to get past the 800x600 resolution that I was restricted to.

Haven‘t even gotten a chance to mess with sound testing or anything really.

Is my bios screwed? because everytime I attempt to use my installer usb now, it simply does the exact same thing! (which is going to a black screen and then saying 'no signal' before restarting again)

I literally just got done Re-running Unibeast from stage 1 to recreate a secure and fresh USB booter

So I will probably do a CMOS reset (after I figure out how to on this wierd mobo...which I STILL HAVE NO SATA ACCESS TO .

My SSD remains plugged into the front slot as its temporary location till I can figure all the other things out (really just want to get the system safely running first. Still looking for a cheap and easy to setup WiFi chip and will wait for the crazy prices of GPU's to go down as well (thanks a lot crypto)

I guess they only care about pci E Sata cards now and I do not have that.

I really needed someones help like last week on this and I am seriously having a mental breakdown because of it :{

Ok so it looks like ya'all have created uni to work against multi or something

Everytime I manage to boot up on high Sierra.. It runs but my displays once again remain restricted and even the most minimal changes thru multibeast are screwing up my graphics?

You guys just assume that everyone is running a graphics chip? I want to run on only internal graphics.. But I need a decent resolution!

Also tested soind.. And it is not working?!?!?

I'm really about to just go to an older motherboard for less of these problems.

I was told to post here and get help.. But rn it's kinda ghostly in here..

Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back