Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi Wonkey Donkey,
You seem to be working too hard!
Well done on helping so many people. You are doing a great job. Don't you think that this thread on "technical spec.s" has been outgrown? Maybe good to encourage everyone to head to your main new thread (where all the answers are or will appear anyway) over here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-desktop-guides/119218-installation-guide-intel-haswell-nuc-core-i5-d54250wyk.html then at least there would be no need for switching between two or three places for support.
In this thread there are some speculative and even completely wrong suggestions (I know, I made them!) so better to switch to your own logical and well thought out postings to save people from making wrong decisions and give them a good path to success,,,,,
Esterhernd - maybe if you read this it'd be nice to put a link to the new thread into your first post?
Oh I agree yep. I was thinking about it the last couple of days actually. It will get to a certain point and I will post a message simply stating that no further requests for information or clarification will be answered in this thread, if in relation to the guide.

That time is coming, no mistake about that.

For anyone reading, please take this as a large hint to take any further support requests to the installation thread, which can be found here :

That is all.

:angel:

WonkeyDonkey

Motherboard
Asrock Z87E-ITX
CPU
i7-4770S
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
dani_din,

Try attached files and report back in the main installation thread please.

Backup originals first.

Replace com.apple.SystemProfiler.plist and smbios.plist with enclosed versions and reboot.

:)

Attachments