Graphics
Intel HD 5000
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Very critical yup. You should definitely update your bios.
What is the critical thing with updating the BIOS to version 0022? I did the whole install with 0021 and it seems to be working well.

WonkeyDonkey

Motherboard
Asrock Z87E-ITX
CPU
i7-4770S
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
What is the critical thing with updating the BIOS to version 0022? I did the whole install with 0021 and it seems to be working well.
Because I can only verify it works on the version I am using, plus if we are ever to get a working DSDT, that is specific to a bios version.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
update:
i updated the bios version and now is 0022.... like your's version.
the usb unibeast with "-v UseKernelCache=no" upload the installer and i install 10.9 on the ssd :)
again with usb unibeast i copy the mach_kernel to the ssd and when i boot the ssd from the unibeats with "-v UseKernelCache=no"
i get an error and mavericks screen not come...
http://oi43.tinypic.com/2z7q3au.jpg
what now i'm missing?

thanks
Boot with -x and install the smbios.plist after that reboot and now you should not need any flag

WonkeyDonkey

Motherboard
Asrock Z87E-ITX
CPU
i7-4770S
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
i need to put "smbios.plist" in 'Extras' folder, where i can find it? what is the location?

update 2:
it work!!
i take the advice to start with -x and put the 3 files in extra and not in extras i boot the ssd without any flag and it work :)
only the sound work with airplay and not with native hdmi...

now its not laggy and work perfect with airplay mirroring...
now i have problem with customizing the nuc icon i changed but the 'com.apple.SystemProfiler.plist' i cant find...
what is wrong?
Thanks
My apologies. I put 'Extras' instead of 'Extra' - I will change that now, must have been a typo. :oops:

Regarding com.apple.SystemProfiler.plist; the path stated is :

Code:
~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.SystemProfiler.plist
The symbol '~' at the beginning actually means /Users/YourUserName, so an alternative way is to use :

/Users/YourUserName/Library/Preferences/com.apple/SystemProfiler.plist

Where 'YourUserName' equates to your account name. So if you created an account name of 'Boris' when you did the initial configuration, it becomes :

/Users/Boris/Library/Preferences/com.apple.SystemProfiler.plist

Try navigating to it that way, you should be able to find the file now.

:thumbup:

WonkeyDonkey

Motherboard
Asrock Z87E-ITX
CPU
i7-4770S
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
The file should have been generated during the install, but wasn't, possibly due to the definition files being in the wrong location (I've fixed the guide regarding this now).

You could try booting with -f and then open About This Mac -> More Info, and see if it forces the file to be created, but I cant guarantee that will do it. It certainly wouldn't do any damage to give it a try.

WonkeyDonkey

Motherboard
Asrock Z87E-ITX
CPU
i7-4770S
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
o.k i boot with -f and i opened the "about mac" exit and reboot and yes now i have the 'com.apple.SystemProfiler.plist' file.

but when i open it to edit i see only "NSWindow frame systemprofile" with number in the string,
so i wrote like your's file the file saved and not change nothing in the more info
i even edit with plist editor plus but when i click on more info is crash and can't see nothing

what now i can do?
when you add the hdmi audio to the guide?

Thanks
Can you open com.apple.SystemProfiler.plist in TextWrangler and post what you see please ?

As detailed in the install guide, HDMI audio will be added soon. Please be patient; this is a new system and we are early adopters; these things take time to work out. Also I dont have a huge amount of time to work on this.

;)

Motherboard
DQ77KB
CPU
i7-3770S
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi Dani Din

Please be patient
As detailed in the install guide, HDMI audio will be added soon. Please be patient; this is a new system and we are early adopters; these things take time to work out. Also I dont have a huge amount of time to work on this.

;)

WonkeyDonkey

Motherboard
Asrock Z87E-ITX
CPU
i7-4770S
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
i install fresh mac again, now the key and the string is showing i change the "Mac Pro (Early 2008)" to NUC
but in the more info its not changed.

yes i know that is new system but i see in the post that hdmi audio its work, i dont ask a guide for the ALC283,
i see you update the zip file with the hdmi audoi but without an explanation how so i asked when it will add...

Thanks
If you see Mac Pro 2008 then your unibeast has not been created properly. The smbios.plist file does not contain any reference to Mac Pro 2008. Check the smbios.plist, it uses Macbook Air definition.

As stated, HDMI audio is in progress and will be added in due course. The dsdt has been added to the Install Pack and includes patch for HDMI, but that is not the only requirement.

As things are worked out, they will be tested, verified and then added to the guide. Watch the changelog at the end of the guide for when things are added.