Contribute
Register

Haswell-E + X99 Motherboard Temporary Guide - OS X 10.9.4 / 10.9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that some special kexts / ssdt etc. shoudl be installed? I had only 3000 points in the cpu benchmark so I had to overclocked to 4ghz to get 4000 score. And the speedstep was enabled as well as the turbo. I also now have cpu null powermanagement which I presume should remove and try again to not overclock and just see if the turbo boost work? I managed to manually install intel power gadget and I can see cpu frequency which is now on the overclocked 4ghz - though the power conspumption is lying because I see 0.9W used. But the cpu clock and temperature seems to work.

So is the cpu frequency stepping down or is it always at 4 GHz?

I have reset the bios to defaults - no overclocking, speedstep enabled and turboboost enabled. The geekbanch dropped to 3008 and the intel gadget shows 3.3Ghz (which is the base frequency) all the time during the geekbanch. So I assume the power management does not work?

Got it working now using clover and adding OSXAPTIO driver except that when i boot with clover the lan stops working which it does with unibeast.. Ideas ?

Got it working now using clover and adding OSXAPTIO driver except that when i boot with clover the lan stops working which it does with unibeast.. Ideas ?

install the apple intel e1000 3.1 which you will find in the multibeast

There's a lan fix option in clover. If it's enabled, disable it. If it's disabled, try enabling it.

There's a lan fix option in clover. If it's enabled, disable it. If it's disabled, try enabling it.

Tried that and the driver mentioned above. How do i know if the kext load at all ? I use the standard config.plist except for added npci=0x2000 tried kext-dev-mode=1 but with no result.

Tried that and the driver mentioned above. How do i know if the kext load at all ? I use the standard config.plist except for added npci=0x2000 tried kext-dev-mode=1 but with no result.
have you installed the intel apple e1000 3.1 driver?

this is AppleintelE1000e 3.0.4 then use kext utility for clean the cach.
Could you clarify ? What command do i use to clean the cache / utility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back