Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I am really considering my first hackintosh build and here is the spec I have gone for based on the Custo Mac Mini Deluxe. Please can you check it is all correct and will work together? I am based in the uk so I have had to find uk websites for the parts. I also plan on running it on a dual screen set-up if that helps at all :)

Thanks in advance guys!

Looks OK to me.

That PSU is a bit overkill, reduce from the wattage a little. All the remainings are good.

Sorry for another newbie question here. If I build all this then will the install work okay using the normal way or will I have to add anything extra for the hardware to work. Also are there any better options on the graphics cards that aren't too pricey. I would like to play a few simple games on it e.g. Minecraft and run it dual screen. Will it cope okay?

Cheers

Minecraft should be okay and you can connect two montors since the board has 2xHDMI.

Great choice matbush. I am looking to build a near identical setup and also getting parts from the UK. The graphic card seems fine and doesn't consume much power nor make much noise so can have a good silent system. What are you doing about wifi? Getting online via ethernet?

Great choice matbush. I am looking to build a near identical setup and also getting parts from the UK. The graphic card seems fine and doesn't consume much power nor make much noise so can have a good silent system. What are you doing about wifi? Getting online via ethernet?

I am probably going to use ethernet, well definitely to start with.

About the PSU, I am probably going to stick with the corsair because of the extra headroom it will give me if I want to upgrade later on.

Thanks for the advice though mate! Good luck on your build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back