Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi! I have a big problema that don't let me sleep. I have a Alienware Aurora R4 that I converted in a Hackintosh. All is good but... my system is overclocked from factory in 4,2Ghz (Original 3,2Ghz).

The system use the Intel Speedstep to overclocking, and the manual oc with core ratio hasn't any effects. I need to make it in Speedstep.

I tried to put AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, but I had a Kernel Panic. Tried with a SSDT and nothing. Tried UseKernelCache=No but nothing. Tried patched AICPUPM and nothing. Tried DSDT made manual, and nothing. Always I has a Kernel Panic, or when I delete the kext simply I can't have a good geekbench because there is no oc in my pc (3,2 only, and not 4,2 that I have in Windows all the time).

I'm very desesperate about this. All is ok in the system, with unibeast and multibeast, with usb 3.0, audio, drives, etc... very stable, but I can't have the oc of my computer.

I don't have the NullCPU... I erased it.

I use Mountain Lion 10.8.4.

Thanks for help!!

THANKS! But I read all this post before I write this and try everything... I'm very desperate... snif...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back