i5-4670K
Graphics
GTX 970
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi I've Benn using my hackintosh for over two weeks now and I tried to boot it up today and I was stuck at the apple screen and a loading bar then when it finishes it either reboots or just turn off. anyone know why it won't boot anymore? IMG_20140526_002548.jpg
Specs are Intel corr I5 4670k,gigabyte Ga Z87x d3h, a Asus Gtx 770 2gb and 8Gb crucial ram

Attachments

• IMG_20140526_002548.jpg
    IMG_20140526_002548.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 92
Hi I've Benn using my hackintosh for over two weeks now and I tried to boot it up today and I was stuck at the apple screen and a loading bar then when it finishes it either reboots or just turn off. anyone know why it won't boot anymore?View attachment 93932
Specs are Intel corr I5 4670k,gigabyte Ga Z87x d3h, a Asus Gtx 770 2gb and 8Gb crucial ram
Have you recently tried to install anything new or did you let it update itself via app store to mavericks 10.9.3 if so try booting with -v -f and see if it goes if not get us a picture of the text and where its hanging for a few moments for further assistance

I'm no expert but that certainly looks like a corrupted hard drive to me. You could try repairing it with Disk Utility from the Unibeast installer and see if it can repair it. If not try reinstalling OSX.

You running dual boot at all?

View attachment 93946
And as soon as that shows it instantly turn off my PC :banghead:
Yes clipper99 is correct it is a corrupted hard drive problem you can give it a try to repair it with disk utility from the unibeast installer but I'm going to tell you now that when you booted up and got this screen disk utility was already loaded and trying to repair it I hate to say it but you will have to reformat it and reinstall fresh I hope you've been doing some form of back up method because this happened to me once and that's the exact screen I was getting and since disk utility couldn't already repair it it's like you won't be able to do it from the installer either

Gave it to my brother because he wanted some movies. :/

So grab yourself a cheap Snow Leopard install disk. Then you can get the installer back and recreate the unibeast stick. Only thing to remember is that it must be a retail disk and not one of the grey ones that came supplied with some Macs.

The retail version can be had very cheap indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back