Contribute
Register

Hackintosh Support for 10th Gen intel Laptops (i5-10210u)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is not working so far, due to lack of time
- Audio
- Wifi/BLT
- USB ports not working correctly
- camera
- external Monitor through HDMI output
Hi, Aztek
Your EFI files were very helpful. Have you made any progress since then? I wish I could fix the audio issue.
My laptop is Dell Inspiron 5590 and I was helped very much with your EFI. Thank you.

Hi, Aztek
Your EFI files were very helpful. Have you made any progress since then? I wish I could fix the audio issue.
My laptop is Dell Inspiron 5590 and I was helped very much with your EFI. Thank you.
Not yet, audio is not #1 on my todo list.
I've ordered a DW1560 Wifi/BLT to get wireless connections running.
I also try to get camera working, with the actual usb setup ( UIA.kext+UIA-SSDT.aml ) the ports are running ok, speeds are not appropriate though and USB-C only runs at 2.0 speeds.
Bluetooth card gets detected with this setup but not working as its an Intel9560 chip and not supported.
Anyway I tried to map USB ports for better performance and surprisingly the camera popped up on HS10 port, but at the same time the bluetooth disappeared....
I'll update if any progress comes...

Thank you for your update.
FYI, there is an experimental project for intel wifi. See here.
I am looking forward to hearing good news from you.

Thank you for your update.
FYI, there is an experimental project for intel wifi. See here.
I am looking forward to hearing good news from you.
Thanks for the link !
Got WLAN and BLT running now with the original onboard card !
Though performance is still not the best, but devs of the project are working on it.

To get the onboard running use latest OC build ( 0.6.2 ) and latest stable release of the itlwm.kext
Received the ordered DW1560 yesterday, going to send it back right now :headbang:

Last edited:
Yes, sure. EFI attached.
Working with 10.15.4 only, no DSDT.aml in ACPI, only needed SSDT patches there.
I work on usb fix for a few days but without progress yet
Hello, have you solved the problem about Graphics processor and sound/Lighting control,If you solve the problem, Can you send me your EFI please~

Not yet, audio is not #1 on my todo list.
I've ordered a DW1560 Wifi/BLT to get wireless connections running.
I also try to get camera working, with the actual usb setup ( UIA.kext+UIA-SSDT.aml ) the ports are running ok, speeds are not appropriate though and USB-C only runs at 2.0 speeds.
Bluetooth card gets detected with this setup but not working as its an Intel9560 chip and not supported.
Anyway I tried to map USB ports for better performance and surprisingly the camera popped up on HS10 port, but at the same time the bluetooth disappeared....
I'll update if any progress comes...
On my laptop I used SSDT-RHUB ti fix bluetooth

Hello, have you solved the problem about Graphics processor and sound/Lighting control,If you solve the problem, Can you send me your EFI please~

The Ice Lake graphics driver wasn't written with support for G1 CPUs, is my understanding. Sorry.

The Ice Lake graphics driver wasn't written with support for G1 CPUs, is my understanding. Sorry.
You can see this topic someone already fix it,I follow and it doesn't work。。。

Oh okay, thanks for the link. Say more than "it doesn't work," though. What sort of error do you get? Did you check your DVMT preallocation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back