Contribute
Register

Hackintosh:Sleep problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,dear KINGOFAK.

My computer is the same with yours,and my os version is 10.14.2.I met the same sleep problem with you.So,have you sovled this problem yet?

My current version is also 10.14.2. But I still can't sleep. Clicking the sleep button does not respond and still lights up the screen. I don't know how to do. If you find a solution in the future, I hope you can tell me, of course I am the same. Thank you in advance! I have other problems now, my integrated graphics display only 7MB, I still need to continue to explore.Come on!!!

My current version is also 10.14.2. But I still can't sleep. Clicking the sleep button does not respond and still lights up the screen. I don't know how to do. If you find a solution in the future, I hope you can tell me, of course I am the same. Thank you in advance! I have other problems now, my integrated graphics display only 7MB, I still need to continue to explore.Come on!!!

Thank you!!!Of course.
It may be the ig-platform-id or sbmios causes your display problem.I am using ProductName:MacBookPro11,1 and ig-platform-id:0x19160000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back