Contribute
Register

Hackintosh i7 6700 sm960 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't implement the class-code spoof, you will regret it.

Don't install the FakeSMC sensor kexts.
Okay so can you please outline how to correctly install the drivers I need for the gigabyte z170x gaming 7 motherboard. I want sound to work but more importantly the SSD. Do I use multibeast to install the software or clover configurator, and if I install the hacker kext correctly without installing the FakeSMC should it work? Also should I install the intelE1000 kext or whatever it's called? Also my efi partition when I tried mounting it had different kexts compared to the kexts found in system/library/extensions, should I add kexts to both? Does this mean the efi partition wasn't mounted properly?

Wait, why will I regret it? Can it damage the SSD or loose data? My new install is only running with the config.plist file that you created? Is this bad? Do I need to create a kext from the master file for 10.12.5?
IS IT SAFE FOR ME TO JUST USE THE USB THAT HAS YOUR CONFIG.PLIST FILE TO BOOT OFF THE SSD, OR CAN IT CAUSE DAMAGE?

You will regret because the next update after 10.12.5 will likely re-create IONVMeFamily.kext, which will cause panic upon booting your system after the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back