Contribute
Register

Hackintosh Acer Aspire E5-573G

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a macbook air. I used a real mac to download it, and configure everything.
@anorexicseal
This might help you. You can use this clover folder with patched ssdt's. You should be able to install osx without a problem. Cheers.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 354
@anorexicseal
This might help you. You can use this clover folder with patched ssdt's. You should be able to install osx without a problem. Cheers.

Thanks, that did the trick. Sorry i didnt respond sooner. I was doing the install and making sure it worked before saying anything.

Thanks, that did the trick. Sorry i didnt respond sooner. I was doing the install and making sure it worked before saying anything.

This post might have deviated from the original issue of Aspire E5-573 with OS X installer not detecting the internal HDD. Has this been resolved somehow?

I have opened another post with similar title particularly for this issue on this specific machine and for over a month now I have been trying different solutions to no avail...!!!

If anyone knows a trick (apart from having to remove the internal HDD and connecting it via USB) please share...

Hi, xXRedHackingXx, is your installation successfull? I have laptop with the same configuration, but cant install Os X (10.11). Can you post your clover/EFI folder please?

Sorry for my english))

Hello RehabMan,i installed system, but when try to boot, kernel panic:
IMG_2016-12-27_123911.jpg

IMG_2016-12-28_154720.jpg
kernel panic with Clover.zip

but can boot system with Clover-4mb.zip, but no accelleration & just 4 mb video memory.
IMG_2016-12-28_160220.jpg
tried to set dvmt in bios 96 and 128 mb, no success.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 119
  • CLOVER_4mb.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 131
Hello, RehabMan, i tried to patch dsdt.aml (made with boot flash+native clover) but can't fix some warnings.
Снимок экрана 2016-12-30 в 22.07.36.png
Can you help, please? Attached DSDT folder.

Attachments

• origin.zip
    73.5 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back