Contribute
Register

Hackintosh Acer Aspire E5-573G-52G3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RehabMan, I appreciate the quick turnaround. I actually made some "progress". After installing "OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi" through Clover Configurator I was able to get passed the kernel panic error message or the plus signs.
Depending on the bootflags I enter I reach different screens. I'm attaching the different screenshots (with the bootflags in the actual file name). I'm also attaching my EFI folder. Please let me know your thoughts. Again, thank you!

nv_disable=1 is already in the config.plist.

Try booting without intel injection. Remove Graphics/LoadVBios.

Remove DisableDrivers/OsxAptioFixDrv

You may need to drop one or more SSDTs.

nv_disable=1 is already in the config.plist.

Try booting without intel injection. Remove Graphics/LoadVBios.

Remove DisableDrivers/OsxAptioFixDrv

You may need to drop one or more SSDTs.
Hi again. tried booting without intel injection and without LoadVBios and now it loads the plus signs and reboots byitself.
I'm not sure how to drop SSDTs? Thank you

Hi again. tried booting without intel injection and without LoadVBios and now it loads the plus signs and reboots byitself.
I'm not sure how to drop SSDTs? Thank you

You will need to at least provide the config.plist you're using when the reboot happened... Otherwise, I have no idea what you're actually doing.

You can drop individual SSDTs via the Clover options menu.

You will need to at least provide the config.plist you're using when the reboot happened... Otherwise, I have no idea what you're actually doing.

You can drop individual SSDTs via the Clover options menu.
Hi again, sorry for the dumb question. I'm a new "hackintosher" and I don't understand 90% of what's discussed on this forum. I managed to find where to drop SSDT's.
Here's my current config.plist (see attached). Look forward to your comments. I'm currently again at the PCI Configuration end window. Thank you!

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.8 KB · Views: 223
Hi again, sorry for the dumb question. I'm a new "hackintosher" and I don't understand 90% of what's discussed on this forum. I managed to find where to drop SSDT's.
Here's my current config.plist (see attached). Look forward to your comments. I'm currently again at the PCI Configuration end window. Thank you!

Try with config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=false (as suggested earlier).

Try with config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=false (as suggested earlier).
Hi I tried your suggestion, still, same message PCI Configuration end. I'm attaching conflig.plist as it is right now, as well a screenshot. Many thanks for your help.

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.8 KB · Views: 244
  • Last Boot (9;30AM PST).jpg
    Last Boot (9;30AM PST).jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 145
Hi Thanks, I updated it to MacBook 6,1. Same issue. Removed cpus=1 only booting with -v and it's stuck at ACPI:sleep states... etc.
What should I do now?

Hi Thanks, I updated it to MacBook 6,1. Same issue. Removed cpus=1 only booting with -v and it's stuck at ACPI:sleep states... etc.
What should I do now?

MacBook6,1 is a Mac with Core 2 Duo. Poor match for your hardware.

MacBook6,1 is a Mac with Core 2 Duo. Poor match for your hardware.
Thanks. Just updated it to MacBook Pro 9.2 and the same thing happened. I'm starting to lose faith. :banghead: I didn't find anyone on the internet with this laptop model who was able to install Mac OSX on it. Any other ideas?
Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back