Contribute
Register

Hackintosh Acer Aspire E5-573G-52G3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't see your HDD/SSD in Disk Utility, perhaps your SATA is in RAID mode.

Or you made the mistake of dropping the SATA SSDT.
Thanks for following up so quick!

I'm assuming the table that I dropped, SSDT ACRPRDCT 23244, was probably the SATA SSDT... If I don't drop that I get a kernel panic.

Will I have to make my own SSDT, right? Should I also make my own DSDT? I know there is a nice shell script for generating my own SSDT. However, since I don't have windows booted on there, is there any shell script or something to gen a DSDT on Linux?

Thanks,
Nate

Thanks for following up so quick!

I'm assuming the table that I dropped, SSDT ACRPRDCT 23244, was probably the SATA SSDT... If I don't drop that I get a kernel panic.

Show photo of panic. Post native ACPI files.

Hello everyone. I need some help installing El Capitan to my Acer Aspire E15. I'm not too techy so I'm going to need some guidance. I've already gone through the following guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
followed it to the letter, no success. I tried Yosemite and El Capitan with no luck. I went from prohibitory sign (when attempting to install) to black screen to unable to load pages error with the 0x000 error code. Tried with nv_disable=1 dart=0 -v -x bootflags and nothing. I even tried with Chimera and Clover, nothing. I read I might have to edit the config.plist file?
Has somebody successfully installed OS X on this laptop? Thanks in advance!

Update to this. Just tried again with Unibeast (fresh install). Tried with the following bootflags: IGPEnabler=yes nv_disable=1 dart=0 -x -v (tried once without -x) and and I got error message 0x0000 pages etc.
Help please? Thank you!

Hello everyone. I need some help installing El Capitan to my Acer Aspire E15. I'm not too techy so I'm going to need some guidance. I've already gone through the following guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
followed it to the letter, no success. I tried Yosemite and El Capitan with no luck. I went from prohibitory sign (when attempting to install) to black screen to unable to load pages error with the 0x000 error code. Tried with nv_disable=1 dart=0 -v -x bootflags and nothing. I even tried with Chimera and Clover, nothing. I read I might have to edit the config.plist file?
Has somebody successfully installed OS X on this laptop? Thanks in advance!

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).
Hi Thanks for the reply. Just tried again in verbose mode. I had to record it as it seems like it was booting when it flashed and rebooted by itself. Here's the error message:
OsxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrides for System/Library/CoreServices/boot.efi
Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and then all of a sudden at the very top:
panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff001e91caa6): "zone_init: kmem_suballoc failed"@/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs......

I'm also attaching the EFI folder as requested. Thanks again very much!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 108
Hi Thanks for the reply. Just tried again in verbose mode. I had to record it as it seems like it was booting when it flashed and rebooted by itself. Here's the error message:
OsxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrides for System/Library/CoreServices/boot.efi
Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and then all of a sudden at the very top:
panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff001e91caa6): "zone_init: kmem_suballoc failed"@/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs......

I'm also attaching the EFI folder as requested. Thanks again very much!

Your config.plist is not from my guide...

Your (current) problem is likely that you have config.plist/SMBIOS/Trust=false. Should be true.

See guide for correct plists: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Your config.plist is not from my guide...

Your (current) problem is likely that you have config.plist/SMBIOS/Trust=false. Should be true.

See guide for correct plists: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
Thanks RehabMan. I edited my config.plist with Clover Configurator setting Trust to true and also downloaded the config.plist which was appropriate to my system (Intel Graphics 5500). Still no luck, I either get a black screen with 10 plus signs staying there forever or pages allocating error kernel error message. (always in verbose mode)
Can I try something else? Also, I'm not 100% sure what bootflags I should use. I'm using nv_disable=1 -v (sometimes -x). I also use dart=0. Please help. Thank you!

Thanks RehabMan. I edited my config.plist with Clover Configurator setting Trust to true and also downloaded the config.plist which was appropriate to my system (Intel Graphics 5500). Still no luck, I either get a black screen with 10 plus signs staying there forever or pages allocating error kernel error message. (always in verbose mode)
Can I try something else? Also, I'm not 100% sure what bootflags I should use. I'm using nv_disable=1 -v (sometimes -x). I also use dart=0. Please help. Thank you!

Hi RehabMan, I appreciate the quick turnaround. I actually made some "progress". After installing "OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi" through Clover Configurator I was able to get passed the kernel panic error message or the plus signs.
Depending on the bootflags I enter I reach different screens. I'm attaching the different screenshots (with the bootflags in the actual file name). I'm also attaching my EFI folder. Please let me know your thoughts. Again, thank you!

Attachments

• bootflags, -s -v nv_disable=1.jpg
    bootflags, -s -v nv_disable=1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 161
  • Normal boot (stuck with empty bar).jpg
    Normal boot (stuck with empty bar).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 153
  • Bootflag, -v -s nv_disable=1 ncpi=0x3000.jpg
    Bootflag, -v -s nv_disable=1 ncpi=0x3000.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 177
  • EFI.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 118