Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App testing (not website)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked great! I've added the build. I've named it Intel iGPU in the end, and I can always revise it if a AMD GPU should be added (I don't own an AMD card for this build, and wouldn't even fit the ultra small form factor-case, hence I made it specifically for the Intel iGPU).

Cool stuff!
I've removed double flags from boot args

Tim Cook got me!!!

Tim Cook got me!!!
So you bought one??

When M1 was announced in June WWDC last year, my immediate thought was that “M” stands for Mobile. It didn’t occur to me until later that it might stand for Mac.

But with the M1 now inside an iPad, perhaps my initial thought was right after all.

So does that mean there will be a D1 chip for the Desktop?

Or should we just forget about the meaning of “M” and just treat it as a letter that has no particular significance?

So you bought one??
Oh not yet, will wait 2 generations
He just got me with the mask haha
When M1 was announced in June WWDC last year, my immediate thought was that “M” stands for Mobile. It didn’t occur to me until later that it might stand for Mac.

But with the M1 now inside an iPad, perhaps my initial thought was right after all.

So does that mean there will be a D1 chip for the Desktop?

Or should we just forget about the meaning of “M” and just treat it as a letter that has no particular significance?
Can we consider new iMac M1 as mobile-desktop computers as they are "only" 4,5 kg?

so D1 for iMac Pro and MacPro ?

Can we consider new iMac M1 as mobile-desktop computers as they are "only" 4,5 kg?
Historically, iMacs have used low power “mobile” versions of Intel processors. Hence my feeling was that M1 chips will go into low power systems.

so D1 for iMac Pro and MacPro ?
Yes; for high power systems perhaps a different chip will be used such as D1.

Historically, iMacs have used low power “mobile” versions of Intel processors. Hence my feeling was that M1 chips will go into low power systems.

Yes; for high power systems perhaps a different chip will be used such as D1.
All I hope is to see new Macs later this year!

@Inqnuam Before I make another video, could you please solve this first? :mrgreen:

I don't see any drives appearing.

Attachments

• hackindrom empty.png
    hackindrom empty.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 49
@Inqnuam Before I make another video, could you please solve this first? :mrgreen:

I don't see any drives appearing.
Please restart your hackintosh and try again, I dont think the issue is related to the app

Please restart your hackintosh and try again, I dont think the issue is related to the app
Hmmm already did like 5 times incl removal of HackinDROM and clear cache.
Any suggestion how I should troubleshoot this?

Hmmm already did like 5 times incl removal of HackinDROM and clear cache.
Any suggestion how I should troubleshoot this?
open Terminal hit
Code:
diskutil list
and lets see what happens there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back