Contribute
Register

[Guide] Z/H97N-WIFI with Nvidia Graphics using Clover UEFI Hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The restart is a common issue happens with Windows also. No Problem Reporting Files attached.
Thanks!
note: it's with XHCI bios settings set to auto

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 65
Thanks!
note: it's with XHCI bios settings set to auto

ACPI is not patched correctly. Did not follow the guide correctly. Where is DSDT, ACPI, Patches? SSDT-HACK is useless without change _DSM to XDSM.

ACPI is not patched correctly. Did not follow the guide correctly. Where is DSDT, ACPI, Patches? SSDT-HACK is useless without change _DSM to XDSM.
Sorry I didn't... I have just one usb with unibeast, so I installed using multibeast method.
Then I have copied SSDT-HACK.aml to .../acpi/patched, and I'm using SSDT-XCPM.aml for PM
following another PM method, cause the one you mentioned in your guide doesn't seem to work with my settings
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/macos-native-cpu-igpu-power-management.222982/
I can't use the config.plist of your guide cause clover can't see osx installed at boot,
and I don't know how to add the entries...
There's a way to fix without reinstalling?
Sorry I can't understand how to fix, I need clover configurator?

I'm also not satisfied with the PM on actual settings, so if you recommend, I can restart from zero following your guide.
Do you think, reformat and after doing all the task of the guide, then restoring everything from a time machine backup, can invalidate all the process?

Sorry I didn't... I have just one usb with unibeast, so I installed using multibeast method.
Then I have copied SSDT-HACK.aml to .../acpi/patched, and I'm using SSDT-XCPM.aml for PM
following another PM method, cause the one you mentioned in your guide doesn't seem to work with my settings
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/macos-native-cpu-igpu-power-management.222982/
I can't use the config.plist of your guide cause clover can't see osx installed at boot,
and I don't know how to add the entries...
There's a way to fix without reinstalling?
Sorry I can't understand how to fix, I need clover configurator?

I'm also not satisfied with the PM on actual settings, so if you recommend, I can restart from zero following your guide.
Do you think, reformat and after doing all the task of the guide, then restoring everything from a time machine backup, can invalidate all the process?

Use Xcode to copy patches.

Use Xcode to copy patches.
Hi, i'had troubles copying patches with Xcode, some apple security token advice showed up.
I jut tested again XHCI set to enabled, but I can't use my BT keyboard (Logitech k400r)
I have serial port disabled in BIOS and I haven't the WI-FI/Bluetooth card installed in PCI slot,
just using the keyboard with proper bt receiver bundled with.

Now I'm creating USB following your guide step by step,
I'll keep you update

Hi, i'had troubles copying patches with Xcode, some apple security token advice showed up.
I jut tested again XHCI set to enabled, but I can't use my BT keyboard (Logitech k400r)
I have serial port disabled in BIOS and I haven't the WI-FI/Bluetooth card installed in PCI slot,
just using the keyboard with proper bt receiver bundled with.

Now I'm creating USB following your guide step by step,
I'll keep you update

Attach current config your currently using.

Attach current config your currently using.
Hi! had lot of troubles with the post install, kp and had to restore MB bios. The last attempt I had to put maxmem=4096 in clover boot option to reach OS X home screen. now I'm using bios at default 100% and looks more stable .
I'm testing without ssdt-hack in the clover patched folder

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    654.2 KB · Views: 86
Hi! had lot of troubles with the post install, kp and had to restore MB bios. The last attempt I had to put maxmem=4096 in clover boot option to reach OS X home screen. now I'm using bios at default 100% and looks more stable .
I'm testing without ssdt-hack in the clover patched folder

You have not attached Clover folder.

Here's new files... had to reflash bios.
it's normal I have to boot with -f every time I mess with kext or EFI folder ?
I heard about my ssd had problem with trim enabled, I have the 840 samsung (not evo).
better disabling?

I have the kext's installed in EFI/CLOVER/KEXT'S/OTHER (post installation)

Can I use them in that folder?

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Here's new files... had to reflash bios.
it's normal I have to boot with -f every time I mess with kext or EFI folder ?
I heard about my ssd had problem with trim enabled, I have the 840 samsung (not evo).
better disabling?

I have the kext's installed in EFI/CLOVER/KEXT'S/OTHER (post installation)

Can I use them in that folder?
EDIT: I had wrong SMBIOS plus webdrivers troubles

EDIT TWO: one stick of RAM is gone...

I haven't seen any random restarts or KP in a while

here's new set of files

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    7 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back