Contribute
Register

[Guide] Z/H97N-WIFI with Nvidia Graphics using Clover UEFI Hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go man. thats with the ssdt-ec.aml in it. Not sure if you wanted it without or if it matters.

You also have H_EC. Try renaming it to EC. Attach ioreg once done.

Code:
change H_EC to EC
Find <485f4543>
Replace <45435f5f>

You also have H_EC. Try renaming it to EC. Attach ioreg once done.

Code:
change H_EC to EC
Find <485f4543>
Replace <45435f5f>

Sorry I'm not very good at this. Where do I change this?

Attach Config.plist.

Here. Only thing is omitted is S/N and what have you. It's exactly the same as the one from your fork aside from that.

Also I'm just curious if you see an issue and if I need the new AML for usb or not? Like I said I don't have to use it if it's not warranted. I just want my system as stable as it can be. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.2 KB · Views: 193
Here. Only thing is omitted is S/N and what have you. It's exactly the same as the one from your fork aside from that.

Also I'm just curious if you see an issue and if I need the new AML for usb or not? Like I said I don't have to use it if it's not warranted. I just want my system as stable as it can be. Thanks for your help.

Try this. Attach ioreg after reboot.

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.2 KB · Views: 195

EC Controller is being seen. Plugin a Device Attach screenshot of USB under About This Mac -> System Report -> USB.

Try this. Attach ioreg after reboot.

EC Controller is being seen. Plugin a Device Attach screenshot of USB under About This Mac -> System Report -> USB.

So at this point should I keep the new SSDT-EC.aml and just leave everything alone? lol. I'm assuming there is no conflict with having both SSDT-EC.aml and SSDT-USB.aml as they seemingly have different functions correct?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 4.02.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 4.02.35 PM.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 111
So at this point should I keep the new SSDT-EC.aml and just leave everything alone? lol. I'm assuming there is no conflict with having both SSDT-EC.aml and SSDT-USB.aml as they seemingly have different functions correct?

Looks to be working. Do you have a iPad to test?

Looks to be working. Do you have a iPad to test?

No I do not, Just my iphone and my apple watch. My wife has an iPad though. I can use it when she gets off work to make sure that it's charging and if it is I will keep everything as is. I appreciate your help man, Went ahead and backed up the config file you fixed for me on my post install usb drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back