Contribute
Register

[Guide] Z/H97N-WIFI with Nvidia Graphics using Clover UEFI Hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Ive corrected it.
What exactly is the issue your having?
Native Powermanagement is not implemented.
I have not bothered upgrading my H97N-WIFI build as its my Server.

Following from my last message, could it maybe be the system definitions? I've read some stuff about black screens having to do with it.
Do you think HS Sierra will require a change on that?
I've tried generating the SMBIOS part from Clover Configurator for iMac 15,1 and copied and pasted the result to your config.plist. Not sure if anything else needs to be changed onside the plist for that to work but it did not make any difference anyway :(.

I have now installed back Sierra from my previous USB and the same thing happens :( I followed this Guide as for 10.12.1 + and my USB is of 10.12.3 but something is no right, It won't work with my system, it did work before when your Guide had those 12 SSDDT's in /patched, the only thing I can think of is any changes you made on the post_install_config.plist if you made any and the fact that is now just 1 SSDT in /patched that is now not working for my system.

BTW, My Geforce 210 wouldn't require Web Drivers right? As I see it works with system drivers just fine (booting from USB).

Thanks for your help @VioletDragon

Following from my last message, could it maybe be the system definitions? I've read some stuff about black screens having to do with it.
Do you think HS Sierra will require a change on that?
I've tried generating the SMBIOS part from Clover Configurator for iMac 15,1 and copied and pasted the result to your config.plist. Not sure if anything else needs to be changed onside the plist for that to work but it did not make any difference anyway :(.

I have now installed back Sierra from my previous USB and the same thing happens :( I followed this Guide as for 10.12.1 + and my USB is of 10.12.3 but something is no right, It won't work with my system, it did work before when your Guide had those 12 SSDDT's in /patched, the only thing I can think of is any changes you made on the post_install_config.plist if you made any and the fact that is now just 1 SSDT in /patched that is now not working for my system.

BTW, My Geforce 210 wouldn't require Web Drivers right? As I see it works with system drivers just fine (booting from USB).

Thanks for your help @VioletDragon

Attach Problem Reporting Files.

Post ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Also, press F4 at the main Clover screen, then compress and attach the EFI/CLOVER folder in use. And please, in order to reduce the size, omit EFI/Clover/themes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back