Contribute
Register

[Guide] Yosemite 10.10.2 on HP Probook 4520s (i3, clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ethernet is working but no wifi still and i was able to patch dsdt too except for two patches which dont higlight the option to apply.Do i need another kext for wifi?

Which WiFi hardware is installed in the laptop?

It says Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller and Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter in windows device manager.

My device is broadcom BCM4313 802.11bgn Network Adapter?Can you give me kext for this version?

Which means i could not use wifi.Well thats a bummer.Well then NO Hackintosh.Sorry for all the disturbance as Hackintosh project failed ...:cry:

Which means i could not use wifi.Well thats a bummer.Well then NO Hackintosh.Sorry for all the disturbance as Hackintosh project failed ...:cry:

Replace incompatible WiFi hardware with compatible WiFi hardware. Read the FAQ for recommendations. Read also post #1, this thread.

I have left the laptop project and now i have installed el capitan on my home pc..Currently having clover bootloader issues as it boots mac hard drive into black screen and shuts off(Probablu graphics issue) while rest works great.

I have left the laptop project and now i have installed el capitan on my home pc..Currently having clover bootloader issues as it boots mac hard drive into black screen and shuts off(Probablu graphics issue) while rest works great.

Off-topic. This thread is only for the ProBook 4x20s.

I have this weird issue. I set up the bios, just as you said, but when I boot to the installer, the touchpad and keyboard don't work. I tried plugging in a external mouse, and that also didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back