Contribute
Register

[Guide] Yosemite 10.10.2 on HP Probook 4520s (i3, clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to but when i opened the hidden files and System/Library there was no extionsion folder??

I tried to but when i opened the hidden files and System/Library there was no extionsion folder??

Make sure you used the BaseBinaries clone method to create your USB.
It is quite clear in the guide.

Ok i will try again with clover special edition (BaseBinaries).Thanks for support.I will disturb you again if it did not work ;)

Ok i will try again with clover special edition (BaseBinaries).Thanks for support.I will disturb you again if it did not work ;)

I have no idea what "clover special edition" is...

There is only one correct place (sourceforge) to obtain Clover and it is linked from the guide.

Clover special edition is just same as clover but it also has an option to make bootable yosemite usb.I uave actually succesfully booted into installer.But keyboard and mouse are not working??

Nevermind I got them working..Currently installing.Fingers crossed..

Clover special edition is just same as clover but it also has an option to make bootable yosemite usb.I uave actually succesfully booted into installer.But keyboard and mouse are not working??

I would not use Clover from anywhere but the Clover distribution site on sourceforge (or built from source code).
Anything else is potentially damaged.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Ok i will use clover from source forge.Can you tell me about DSDT and what it does?

I am unable to see source files in patches.I have added source in preferences of macisl but when i open patches it is not available?? ..Secondly i installed all kexts with kext wizard but wifi and display is still not fixed??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back