Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

on my 4540s do not work none of the 2 buttons :(
Click the second button, which turns on/off Wi-Fi and wait. Then click on the icon for wireless networks and you will see that there are all gone:)

I'd recommend stay away from Wifi button... Sometimes it turns it off forever.

Click the second button, which turns on/off Wi-Fi and wait. Then click on the icon for wireless networks and you will see that there are all gone:)

I tried several times but nothing happens

I'd recommend stay away from Wifi button... Sometimes it turns it off forever.

:thumbup: I will follow your advice

There is no real solution. Some users suggest that using SSD, BIOS or lastest OS X solve the problem, but I'm not sure.
Strange that when I installed the Mavericks according to this instruction sleep mode worked perfectly! Maybe we should look for the solution there? How to use the system if it is not able to sleep?)

Strange that when I installed the Mavericks according to this instruction sleep mode worked perfectly! Maybe we should look for the solution there? How to use the system if it is not able to sleep?)

That guide use Legacy mode, while my guide uses UEFI mode, they are quite different.

That guide use Legacy mode, while my guide uses UEFI mode, they are quite different.
Ok. It will not help?
Code:
[I]sudo pmset[/I][COLOR=#000000] -a [/COLOR][I]hibernatemode 0[/I]
???:think:

Ok. It will not help?
Code:
[I]sudo pmset[/I][COLOR=#000000] -a [/COLOR][I]hibernatemode 0[/I]
???:think:

No. The best way is using Chameleon Legacy.

No. The best way is using Chameleon Legacy.
I installed Yosemite. You won't believe, but the sleep mode work!!!:headbang::eek:Only now the mouse cursor gets stuck every couple of seconds. Wtf?o_O

Back