Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

I haven't used it yet.

thanks this topic, after fix MEI device mac os 10.9.4 full work on my laptop HP Elitebook 8470p, only FaceTime not work. FaceTime work when after open FaceTime, i open camera control, but when i click FaceTime camera freeze. I don't know why? nguyemac, can you fix it? Thanks you so much, you very well. Because I'm Vietnamesse, my English not good, sorry.

thanks this topic, after fix MEI device mac os 10.9.4 full work on my laptop HP Elitebook 8470p, only FaceTime not work. FaceTime work when after open FaceTime, i open camera control, but when i click FaceTime camera freeze. I don't know why? nguyemac, can you fix it? Thanks you so much, you very well. Because I'm Vietnamesse, my English not good, sorry.

Can you explain how you fixed FaceTime? Camera is hit-and-miss, it works or not depend on the camera device in laptop (which can be different among same laptop line).

The 1st, and I expect the 2nd will be solved too.
Finally I did clean install and you were right. Now it boots faster and mic is ok. Thanks! :)

I'm also having problem, when sound just disappears. I tried to unplug and plug headphones, but only reboot fixes it.

Today I switched from chimera to clover from in my probook 4540s mavericks everything is working really well. But boot screen resolution is 1024x768 instead of 1366x768.

I added <key>ScreenResolution</key>
<string>1366x768</string>
to config.plist but it didn't work

Really appreciate any suggestion :)

Today I switched from chimera to clover from in my probook 4540s mavericks everything is working really well. But boot screen resolution is 1024x768 instead of 1366x768.

I added <key>ScreenResolution</key>
<string>1366x768</string>
to config.plist but it didn't work

Really appreciate any suggestion :)

Screen resolution in Clover bootloader or screen resolution in OS X?

Please don't create duplicate posts. Thanks!

Your screen is limited to 1024x768 in Legacy and UEFI Hybrid mode.

It's the same for Chameleon.

Your screen is limited to 1024x768 in Legacy and UEFI Hybrid mode.

It's the same for Chameleon.

Switching to UEFI only native mode fixed it. Thanks :) (y)

Screen resolution in Clover bootloader or screen resolution in OS X?

Please don't create duplicate posts. Thanks!

Sorry for that. Will be careful next time :)

After changing to uefi only mode, on os x boot screen there is a corrupted line. N inside that line something is moving. I v attached a photo. Any suggestion?

Attachments

• IMG_20140803_124248.jpg
    IMG_20140803_124248.jpg
    949 KB · Views: 120
After changing to uefi only mode, on os x boot screen there is a corrupted line. N inside that line something is moving. I v attached a photo. Any suggestion?

You can see it in Known Issues, that's why I set yours to 1024x768 to fix this....

Back