Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

I created 3. One for OS X and two for Windows.
Each of them is Mac OS X Extended (Journaled) partition.

HDD is not related to MEI.
My laptop can not load driver Intel Management Engine Interface on Win 7. somtime in Device Manager not have MEI on list device. dou you have any idea if MEI not load and work perfect for mac os 10.9

I finished the installation and everything seems to work, but there's one thing:
When I run Probook Installer Clover Edition I checked an option to Change MacBook logos in About This Mac to Probook. The logo didn't change. I go to: Apple logo in the top-left corner -> About This Mac and I see a big apple logo. Maybe that's because I used Probook Installer twice? First time I checked:

Clover UEFI: Install Clover UEFI bootloader

OS X support kexts: select only the version that matches your laptop (4x30s, 4x40s, etc).
Config and DSDT patcher:- ProBook model: your Probook Model
- Fan behavior: Readings only.
- Display type: your display resolution
SSDT generator/patcher: Generate SSDT.aml for your CPU Management

Misc OS X fixes:- Probook/Elitebook Logos: Change MacBook logos in About This Mac to Probook/EliteBook
- Color profiles: Recommended.

Then I realized that sound does not work so I run Probook Installer again and checked only kextWizard to be installed. Maybe this undid all the changes from the first run of the program? How can I check it? Maybe I should just run Probook Installer again and install all the needed modifications (again)?

Apple > About this mac > More Info...

Oh, you're right. Is aw this one before, but it looked like macbook to me. Now I see a small hp logo there. Thank you.

My laptop can not load driver Intel Management Engine Interface on Win 7. somtime in Device Manager not have MEI on list device. dou you have any idea if MEI not load and work perfect for mac os 10.9

Hardware problem.

Thank you for the excellent guide. Everything works as it should. Just have one question.
I have Clover installed on my main drive, Drive 0, and Clover installed on the drive in my optical bay.
Question is: How do I get Clover on Disk 0 to see the partitions on the drive in the optical bay? Clover on the optical bay drive can see all the partitions on Drive 0.
I would like to not have to enter startup menu every time I want to boot a partition in the optical bay.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for the excellent guide. Everything works as it should. Just have one question.
I have Clover installed on my main drive, Drive 0, and Clover installed on the drive in my optical bay.
Question is: How do I get Clover on Disk 0 to see the partitions on the drive in the optical bay? Clover on the optical bay drive can see all the partitions on Drive 0.
I would like to not have to enter startup menu every time I want to boot a partition in the optical bay.

Thanks in advance.

Disable fast startup in BIOS.

Hi,

I have some problem when boot up Mavericks Installer on HP 8570W( AMD Firepro M4000) using your guide(Clover bootloader).

Can i have your FB, Skype or sth else for online support, please.

I'm from Vietnam and hope you too, i guess so :D

I can't send my contact info to you because 4rum limit post :(

Back