Contribute
Register

[Guide] Patching LAPTOP DSDT/SSDTs

Hi Rehmbman,

thanks for such a great documnet,

i have patched ACPI and i got display brightness increase decrease option:thumbup:

please suggest ACPI patching for enable HDMI output display, now while connect HDMI port laptop screen goes blank and no external display. HDMI audio has taken.

Did i get it right that i should apply only these patches for my laptop

"Fix _WAK Arg0 v2"
"HPET Fix"
"SMBUS Fix"
"IRQ Fix"
"RTC Fix"
"OS Check Fix"
"Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel"
"Fix PNOT/PPNT"
"Add IMEI"
"6-series USB"

?

Did i get it right that i should apply only these patches for my laptop

"Fix _WAK Arg0 v2"
"HPET Fix"
"SMBUS Fix"
"IRQ Fix"
"RTC Fix"
"OS Check Fix"
"Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel"
"Fix PNOT/PPNT"
"Add IMEI"
"6-series USB"

?

You need to read the guide... The PNOT patch is only used if you're excluding the CPU related SSDTs (I think you are not).

But yes, those are the common ones... Other patches will need to be done depending on hardware and specifics of the problem.

You need to read the guide... The PNOT patch is only used if you're excluding the CPU related SSDTs (I think you are not).

But yes, those are the common ones... Other patches will need to be done depending on hardware and specifics of the problem.

I've read but I'm not good at it. I don't know which patches need and how many.... I have HP laptop:

Processor:
Core i3 2260 MHz
Processor Model:
350M
Number of Cores:
L3 Cache:
3 MB
Chipset Model:
Intel HM55

Memory:
4096 MB DDR3

Display:
15.6-inch, 1366x768, widescreen

Graphics Controller:
Graphics Chipset Model:
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470
Graphics Memory:
512 MB GDDR3

Storage Devices
Optical Drive Type:
320 GB Serial ATA
Hard Drive Speed:
7200 r/min

Communication
LAN/Modem:
Network 10/100 Mbit/s
Wireless Communication:
bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11n
Interfaces:
USB 2.0x3, VGA (D-Sub), HDMI, microphone input, audio output/headphone, LAN (RJ-45)

I use Clover. In config.plist - drop all ssdt

Attachments

• DSDT, SSDT.zip
    22.7 KB · Views: 75
I've read but I'm not good at it. I don't know which patches need and how many.... I have HP laptop:

I use Clover. In config.plist - drop all ssdt

Apply the common patches first (as per instructions in guide). Deal with other problems as they arise.

Apply the common patches first (as per instructions in guide). Deal with other problems as they arise.

after patching DSDT my PCI cards list is still empty. Is it bad? Should i fix it?

Attachments

• About This Mac 2016-04-24 23-01-27.jpg
    About This Mac 2016-04-24 23-01-27.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 98
after patching DSDT my PCI cards list is still empty. Is it bad? Should i fix it?

PCI cards list is purely cosmetic, nothing to worry about.

i've read your instruction carefully and try to patch as much as possible but it still cause 1 error. I try to search for 3 days but have no idea how to fix this error. Can u help me.
Syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_SUBTRACT

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl.zip
    53 KB · Views: 65
Back