CPU C3-Cores [ 0 2 3 ]

CPU C6-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 ]

CPU C7-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 ]

CPU P-States [ (8) 10 19 27 ] iGPU P-States [ (13) ]

CPU P-States [ (8) 9 10 19 27 ] iGPU P-States [ (13) ]

CPU C3-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 ]

CPU P-States [ 8 9 10 14 (15) 19 27 ] iGPU P-States [ (13) ]

CPU P-States [ 8 9 10 11 14 (15) 19 27 ] iGPU P-States [ (13) ]

Hi. I need help to have native Power Management on my hack working like it should.
My notebook is a Dell 5557, Core i7 6500u. I have patched my DSDT and SSDTs.
What is working: sleep, wake, QE/CI, SATA, USB, trackpad, keyboard, keyboard lights, brightness slider and keys, sound, and some kind of power management if using HWPEnable.
With HWPEnable my Turbo Boost is now right set. It should reach 3.1Ghz, but Intel Power Gadget says less than 3 Ghz.
Using this thread instructions I get CPU panic on boot after booting with SSDT.aml.
IMG_4621.jpg

Attachments

• myfiles.zip
    21.2 MB · Views: 79
Hi. I need help to have native Power Management on my hack working like it should.
My notebook is a Dell 5557, Core i7 6500u. I have patched my DSDT and SSDTs.
What is working: sleep, wake, QE/CI, SATA, USB, trackpad, keyboard, keyboard lights, brightness slider and keys, sound, and some kind of power management if using HWPEnable.
With HWPEnable my Turbo Boost is now right set. It should reach 3.1Ghz, but Intel Power Gadget says less than 3 Ghz.
Using this thread instructions I get CPU panic on boot after booting with SSDT.aml.View attachment 229606

This guide does not recommend HWPEnabler.
The problem in the panic is probably due to the freq vectors for MacBook9,1 not matching your CPU.
Use a different SMBIOS (or patch the plist for MacBook9,1 in X86PlatformPlugin).

This guide does not recommend HWPEnabler.
The problem in the panic is probably due to the freq vectors for MacBook9,1 not matching your CPU.
Use a different SMBIOS (or patch the plist for MacBook9,1 in X86PlatformPlugin).

Thank you very much for fast answering. I guess you are right.
The same cpu panic occurs when trying to install Sierra.
So, now I need to learn how to patch X86PlatformPlugin.
I will do some Google search.
Thanks.

hello Mr.Rehabman, i just want to verify my processor. intel core i5 4200u 1.6ghz - 2.3ghz with turbo 2.6ghz..when i look into intel power gadget and open all application and doing a stress its not come up to 2.6ghz..is this normal?sorry for my bad english.

I found an script from Pikeralpha's git that patches the plist. I chose Macbook9,1 motherboard and it made the changes. I've got the same kernel panic on boot. Pikeralpha suggested some user with the same problem who had another problem: RCBA not enabled on AppleLPC (and I have it too) to disable AppleLPC on boot commenting compatible LPC on plist and try to boot. I made that too. AppleLPC.kext was not loaded and CPU panic stil occurs.

hello Mr.Rehabman, i just want to verify my processor. intel core i5 4200u 1.6ghz - 2.3ghz with turbo 2.6ghz..when i look into intel power gadget and open all application and doing a stress its not come up to 2.6ghz..is this normal?sorry for my bad english.

Top turbo states not available with more than one core active.

Back