[Guide] Native Power Management for Laptops

Motherboard
Lenovo IdeaPad 320S-13IKB
CPU
Intel Core i5-8250U
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX150
Your ioreg image looks as expected.
battery life still bad, my CPU idling at 2.4w, I saw other people with the same CPU can idle at 1.8w. and I don't see DRAM on Intel Power Gadget

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
battery life still bad, my CPU idling at 2.4w, I saw other people with the same CPU can idle at 1.8w. and I don't see DRAM on Intel Power Gadget
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Motherboard
CPU
Intel Core i5-8250U
Graphics
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.
here's my debug:

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Check to see if something is using CPU resources with Activity Monitor.
Perhaps you have VoodooI2C in polling mode instead of interrupt mode.

Further discussion here is off-topic (your problem is not with CPU PM, but rather something using CPU resources).

Motherboard
CPU
Intel Core i5-8250U
Graphics
CPU usage seems fine
Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 6.45.24 AM.png

Motherboard
Asus ROG GL502VT laptop
CPU
Skylake 6700QM
Graphics
Skylake 530
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi RehabMan,

I would like your advice regarding power management. I got my hackintosh laptop working almost perfectly, except the power management.
I followed the steps in this guide, also disabled Nvidia GPU to save battery power, but I still can't seem to get the same (or similar) battery hours as in Win10.

The problem is that my battery lasts only about 70 minutes on Hackintosh (Mojave 10.14.2), but about 4-5 hours while using Win10 in power-saving mode.

Could you please take a look at my problem reporting files and advise? I can't seem to find the culprit.

Thank you,
Petr

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi RehabMan,

I would like your advice regarding power management. I got my hackintosh laptop working almost perfectly, except the power management.
I followed the steps in this guide, also disabled Nvidia GPU to save battery power, but I still can't seem to get the same (or similar) battery hours as in Win10.

The problem is that my battery lasts only about 70 minutes on Hackintosh (Mojave 10.14.2), but about 4-5 hours while using Win10 in power-saving mode.

Could you please take a look at my problem reporting files and advise? I can't seem to find the culprit.

Thank you,
Petr
NVMe runs without PM on macOS. Replace with M.2 SATA device.
Your USB configuration is not correct (refer to guides linked from FAQ).
Remove all extra/unneeded software (start with fresh install).