Contribute
Register

[Guide] Native Power Management for Laptops

Looks correct.
Hmm, that's a relief then. But do you know why my battery drops when I do a restart? And by the way, is my AMD Radeon graphics completely shutoff?

I'm using a SMBIOS (Macbook Pro 9,2) corresponding my laptop specification (Ivy Bridge). I generated the SSDT following the steps from: https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh
After I placed the generated SSDT to Extra folder, at boot I get this panic:
IMG_0952.JPG
If I choose another SMBIOS; for example Macbook Pro 8,1 (for Sandy Bridge), the computer boots correctly.

I already set it. No change.

Re-download Yosemite from Mac App Store. Fresh install.

Make sure you set correct SMBIOS and reboot before using ssdtPRgen.sh.

Re-download Yosemite from Mac App Store. Fresh install.

Make sure you set correct SMBIOS and reboot before using ssdtPRgen.sh.

I installed it yesterday. And I made sure to select an appropriate SMBIOS before rebooting; if I select a SMBIOS that doesn't correspond to Ivy Bridge I can't even generate the SSDT with ssdtPRgen.sh

I installed it yesterday. And I made sure to select an appropriate SMBIOS before rebooting; if I select a SMBIOS that doesn't correspond to Ivy Bridge I can't even generate the SSDT with ssdtPRgen.sh

Your SMBIOS must be in place and active prior to running ssdtPRgen.sh. Eg. you must install SMBIOS, then reboot, then generate SSDT.

Make sure you have Generate C/P States=No.

Make sure you obtained your copy of Yosemite from the Mac App Store.

Consider using Clover and perhaps -xcpm.

Your SMBIOS must be in place and active prior to running ssdtPRgen.sh. Eg. you must install SMBIOS, then reboot, then generate SSDT.

Make sure you have Generate C/P States=No.

I followed this steps carefully.

Make sure you obtained your copy of Yosemite from the Mac App Store.

Yes, I downloaded Yosemite from the Mac App Store.

Consider using Clover and perhaps -xcpm.
Can't this bootflag be used in Chimera?

Back