Contribute
Register

[Guide] Native Power Management for Laptops

this is current customization, as u said I've done but got black screen !
this is wat i got, without -xcpm.

Your config.plist (in previous post) is not dropping MCFG.

This is wat m gona try !

You modified it to drop MCFG, but then you removed the dropping of DMAR.

Change only one thing at a time. You should be dropping both DMAR and MCFG.

You modified it to drop MCFG, but then you removed the dropping of DMAR.

Change only one thing at a time. You should be dropping both DMAR and MCFG.

Thanks a lot RehabMan it worked without -xcpm :D:D:D
U r great :clap::clap::clap:

But at cinebench it stuck at 2.90 !

anymore customization plz

Thanks a lot RehabMan it worked without -xcpm :D:D:D
U r great :clap::clap::clap:

But at cinebench it stuck at 2.90 !

anymore customization plz

2.9 is normal when more than one core is active.

Hey RehabMan, i was wondering is it necessary to drop oem ssdt in-order to get PM !
I've read ur post n it says only keep ssdt which r not related to cpu(Filtering Part).

So overall i have 7 SSDDT generated from patchmatic and 1 SSDT which I've generated via ssdtPRGen.sh script, so what should i include with bootloader, currently m including only 1 ssdt.

And also if i boot with DropOEMSSDT=false, sys boot, so should i drop it or no !
So what should be done coz only 2 ssdt r der which r not related to cpu out of 7 !
What would be ur choice !

Hey RehabMan, i was wondering is it necessary to drop oem ssdt in-order to get PM !
I've read ur post n it says only keep ssdt which r not related to cpu(Filtering Part).

So overall i have 7 SSDDT generated from patchmatic and 1 SSDT which I've generated via ssdtPRGen.sh script, so what should i include with bootloader, currently m including only 1 ssdt.

And also if i boot with DropOEMSSDT=false, sys boot, so should i drop it or no !
So what should be done coz only 2 ssdt r der which r not related to cpu out of 7 !
What would be ur choice !

SSDTs that come out of patchmatic are not 'generated'... They are 'extracted' (from ioreg, which if booting without patched files, comes from BIOS). Such SSDTs are referred to as OEM SSDTs. The SSDT that comes from ssdtPRgen.sh is 'generated' (created out of thin air based on data known about yoru CPU).

The SSDTs that you keep out of the OEM set depends on the outcome of 'filtering'... If you want to provide any such OEM SSDTs in ACPI/patched, you must use DropOem=true.

Hello ! Can somebody check Please my SSDT DSDT , are they right or wrong ?. I have used ssdtPRGen.sh script to create DSDT . Boootloader Clover . Attached SSDT and DSDT from my ACPI/Patched folder

Thanks in Advance .

Attachments
SSDT
DSDT
IOreg v 2.1
RehabMan.zip

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    38.9 KB · Views: 91
  • SSDT.aml
    1.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Serge’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    2.8 MB · Views: 83
  • RehabMan.zip
    20.2 KB · Views: 85
Hello ! Can somebody check Please my SSDT DSDT , are they right or wrong ?. I have used ssdtPRGen.sh script to create DSDT . Boootloader Clover . Attached SSDT and DSDT from my ACPI/Patched folder

Thanks in Advance .

Attachments
SSDT
DSDT
IOreg v 2.1
RehabMan.zip

Looks normal.

Back