Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] MSI P67A-GD65 10.6.8 100% easy install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Lion works now on my pc without problems, too. :)
I had to deactivate my Networkcard at the BIOS to start the installation... don‘t know why. Maybe it is helpful for someone else.
Has anyone a working sleep function? Mine is not working. When I install SleepEnabler with kexthelper I get a Kernel Panic right after.
Sleep works now too, I usedwrong sleepEnabler :?

Greets from Germany

Hee

Finally i have made it working for me, and even Hd6970 working to!!
Graphics are'nt finnist yep beqause every 5 secend i see a hick.

But it works , only thing thats importend is Disable Network adapter in bios when installing it.
Save al updates on a USB stick than later on using these.

My steps where,
ide-ACHI in the bios
install snow 10.6.0 from USB using iboot 3.1.1 for booting, i don't have a Dual layer DVD
Just use the restore option in DiskUtility.

After That disable Network card in the bios.
and start Updatehelper.
Then reboot,
update Combo 10.6.8,
Then start multibeat ,
Option 1 Easy beast,2 Apple audio rolback ect. and network card.
then reboot shut run whithout CD.

Thats all, the wen updating to Lion , disable network again.

hey i got my system up and running everything working except that when i restart my computer i still get stuck with the apple logo and a spinning wheel or something like that however if i restart my computer with the iboot disk in it, it works fine. well i dont wanna keep this as an option everytime i restart or start the computer with the iboot disk in the drive, any suggestion(s) guys.

Follow UniBeast and all will work in less than an hour..

I can't seem to get audio and sleep to work. Any suggestions?

lion 10.7.3

I have very nearly the same system (MSI P67A C45 with 2500K processor running at 4.5 Ghz)
I've never been able to boot with Multibeast no matter what version of OS X (been using iBoot) and when I've tried to install 10.6.8, it's never worked.

I was very happy to read of your success with 10.6.8, but I followed your steps and I still get the eternal spinning wheel. I think it is the SandyBridge problem because in 10.6.7 it cannot identify the processor. It gets the speed right, but the processor is "Unknown".

I REALLY need to use the new SDK but I must have Lion to run it. Any ideas???

grapenuutz said:
I have very nearly the same system (MSI P67A C45 with 2500K processor running at 4.5 Ghz)
I've never been able to boot with Multibeast no matter what version of OS X (been using iBoot) and when I've tried to install 10.6.8, it's never worked.

I was very happy to read of your success with 10.6.8, but I followed your steps and I still get the eternal spinning wheel. I think it is the SandyBridge problem because in 10.6.7 it cannot identify the processor. It gets the speed right, but the processor is "Unknown".

I REALLY need to use the new SDK but I must have Lion to run it. Any ideas???
did you try installing Lion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back