Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Z50-70/Z40-70 using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the kext that I used is from the post, elan trackpad
Nothing attached.

Problem is in the PS2 kext you are using. It is not open source (in violation of Apple's license). You should contact the author with your issue.
i edited now in the other reply and put the files, but I want to fix the trackpad, I follow the instructions of the post carefully and all is fine, but like I say, trackpad and display settings doesn't work.

Hey again, I have bought the BCM94352Z, Wifi is working perfect but macOS is telling me no bluetooth hardware, I have attached the files needed in problem reporting. thanks in advance.

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    751.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Hey again, I have bought the BCM94352Z, Wifi is working perfect but macOS is telling me no bluetooth hardware, I have attached the files needed in problem reporting. thanks in advance.
Not enough files. Read post #1, "Problem Reporting", post EFI/CLOVER folder too.

EDIT: BrcmPatchRAM2.kext & BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext are not installed. No expectation of a working BT controller without those kexts.

Not enough files. Read post #1, "Problem Reporting", post EFI/CLOVER folder too.

EDIT: BrcmPatchRAM2.kext & BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext are not installed. No expectation of a working BT controller without those kexts.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
Everything looks OK. But note that you probably don't need EmuVariableUefi-64.efi in drivers64UEFI as the native NVRAM works fine.

EDIT: Well, after looking again at your IOReg, I can see no bluetooth device connected to the HS07 USB port, which can be an indication that your hardware might be defected. You should test in Windows.

Last edited:
Everything looks OK. But note that you probably don't need EmuVariableUefi-64.efi in drivers64UEFI as the native NVRAM works fine.

EDIT: Well, after looking again at your IOReg, I can see no bluetooth device connected to the HS07 USB port, which can be an indication that your hardware might be defected. You should test in Windows.

But it is working in vmware on OS X.

I tried adding the kexts and used apple kext cache command in terminal with no luck.

Edit: vmware is apparently just showing the Bluetooth sign. I tried on windows no Bluetooth either it looks like the hardware is damaged I will ask for returning the hardware and getting new one. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
But it is working in vmware on OS X.

I tried adding the kexts and used apple kext cache command in terminal with no luck.

Edit: vmware is apparently just showing the Bluetooth sign. I tried on windows no Bluetooth either it looks like the hardware is damaged I will ask for returning the hardware and getting new one. Thanks for your help.

Maybe you should read about DW1830 (BCM943602BAED). It's the chip I'm using with my Z50-70, performance is slightly better than BCM94352Z and it's a bit more native and requires no extra patches in 10.12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back