Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Z50-70/Z40-70/G50-70/G40-70 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many many thanks!!!!! Ok...I followed the guide that recommends the MBR option. Then...I'll restart using GPT. Another question....I'm interested in dual boot, but, Can I have maintain the actual Windows installation or have I to purge it and then reinstall it?

And...from what I understand I can install Catalina directly using the new clover and the same approach of the guide?

Ok....I'm slowly reaching the goal. I'm currently installing Mojave....but, I tried several kext for the trackpad and no one really works. I've an elan trackpad....which kext shall I use?

Many many thanks!!!!! Ok...I followed the guide that recommends the MBR option. Then...I'll restart using GPT. Another question....I'm interested in dual boot, but, Can I have maintain the actual Windows installation or have I to purge it and then reinstall it?
You can mantain actual installation. Resize Windows partition and create a fat32 partition in the unallocated space. Install macOS on the fat32 partition. (Reformat to apfs or hfs+ during installation).
I have triple boot (win-linux-macos).
Always backup your data before messing with partitions!

Ohhhh man!!! Too late...I just purged all the add data. I have a 256 GB ssd partitioned like so: 50gb to windows and 200 to macOS...and during macOS installation it says that the size is too little for formatting to HFS+. So...I purged all....

I had no luck....during installation the pc reboots and...no way to start again from usb nor from ssd........what to do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back