Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Z50-70/Z40-70/G50-70/G40-70 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You rule. I deleted all the SSDTs, config.plist and the project folder. I followed all the scripts in the guide and everything seems to be working well for now. Thanks so much. Do you really think I should upgrade the BIOS. The latest version is only a month older than the one I have, both from 2015.
Your choice. But you might experience problems patching the BIOS again for the WiFi whitelist. What I did was upgrading my BIOS to latest, extracting the BIOS, patching it, going back to an older version to flash the patched new version because the with new versions, it wasn’t possible to flash the BIOS.

Your choice. But you might experience problems patching the BIOS again for the WiFi whitelist. What I did was upgrading my BIOS to latest, extracting the BIOS, patching it, going back to an older version to flash the patched new version because the with new versions, it wasn’t possible to flash the BIOS.

I remember the sequence. I will see if I find the older version. If I recall correctly it was very difficult to find the older version. Thanks for all the work I forced to do.

I remember the sequence. I will see if I find the older version. If I recall correctly it was very difficult to find the older version. Thanks for all the work I forced to do.
Thanks for helping identify and eliminate the problem.

Deleted all partitions with Linux-Bootstick and the result is the same.

Here is the clover-directory after pressing F2 and F4

Attachments

• CLOVER_after_Setup.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 65
Deleted all partitions with Linux-Bootstick and the result is the same.

Here is the clover-directory after pressing F2 and F4
Why do you have so many config plists in Clover directory? Only the file named 'config.plist' is going to be used. Rename 'config_install.plist' to 'config.plist' and delete all other plists.

I have been investigating and I have indeed the latest version of the BIOS. Thanks again.

Why do you have so many config plists in Clover directory? Only the file named 'config.plist' is going to be used. Rename 'config_install.plist' to 'config.plist' and delete all other plists.
Thanks for your answer.

Isn't it the same if I choose the appropriate plist in clover?
I have now deleted all others and renamed the config_install. plist.
Except that clover now comes with the default layout and Verbose mode is not active, but the result is the same.

With the selection of external I land in the setup and with the selection of internal_hfs I see the apple logo and for a few seconds the progress bar and then the PC restarts.

Thanks for your answer.

Isn't it the same if I choose the appropriate plist in clover?
I have now deleted all others and renamed the config_install. plist.
Except that clover now comes with the default layout and Verbose mode is not active, but the result is the same.

With the selection of external I land in the setup and with the selection of internal_hfs I see the apple logo and for a few seconds the progress bar and then the PC restarts.
Boot verbose and post photo. Also post your latest Clover folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back