Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro El Capitan using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you again RehabMan, with your help the sound is working now, just the sleep does not work properly.

What is wrong with sleep? You will need to provide details and all files previously requested.

Please note your kextcache output shows that your kexts are not installed correctly. All kexts you need should be installed to the system volume.

Note also that your config.plist is corrupt and is ignored by Clover.

What is wrong with sleep? You will need to provide details and all files previously requested.

Please note your kextcache output shows that your kexts are not installed correctly. All kexts you need should be installed to the system volume.

Note also that your config.plist is corrupt and is ignored by Clover.
Thank you so much RehabMan.

must using sudo

try 14.10 later

3x
Did you ever figure out why you couldn't see the file using an older version of Ubuntu? I'm having the same trouble and no one seems to know what's up. Thanks.

Did you ever figure out why you couldn't see the file using an older version of Ubuntu? I'm having the same trouble and no one seems to know what's up. Thanks.

version 14.04 was used to create the guide. The only time the file was NOT visible is when I booted in legacy mode. So are you booting Ubuntu in UEFI or legacy?

I installed everything from scratch again, and get the same sleep problem. When I close the lid the laptop goes to sleep but when I open it the screen doesn't turn on.
any help. thanks

I installed everything from scratch again, and get the same sleep problem. When I close the lid the laptop goes to sleep but when I open it the screen doesn't turn on.
any help. thanks

Did you try pressing the power button?

pressing the power button works normally, just closing the lid has this problem.

pressing the power button works normally, just closing the lid has this problem.

You mean opening the lid, right? According to your previous post, closing the lid for sleep works fine.

Wake from lid does not work on all laptops, especially if you had to patch _PRW in the LID device.

The work around should be obvious/simple: Open the lid, then press the power button.

Pressing the power button after opening the lid doesn't do anything. Anyway, thank you very much for your clarification RehabMan.

Pressing the power button after opening the lid doesn't do anything. Anyway, thank you very much for your clarification RehabMan.

Are you certain the laptop successfully entered sleep? (power LED blinking?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back