Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50/Y70 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the ELAN touchpad, but I am using the VoodooPS2Controller. How can I disable the trackpad entirely? I tried removing the trackpad kext and it's still working. I also tried removing the mouse kext but the internal keyboard stops working. I rebuilt the cache after every modification. And since I am basically using Synaptics drivers for ELAN, I cannot disable the trackpad through settings. Am I doing something wrong?

Updated El capitan from App store. Everything is smooth except the native audio even after audio fix process is followed.

Note: USB audio is working whereas the native audio is not.

Any thoughts any one?

Updated El capitan from App store. Everything is smooth except the native audio even after audio fix process is followed.

Any thoughts any one?

Did you follow the patch process and after you boot with HDD use kext utility to rebuild cache?

Did you follow the patch process and after you boot with HDD use kext utility to rebuild cache?

@masterscarhead1 - You mean to say I have to re-patch everything again after the upgrade?

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

just made a new clean install of el capitan to make sure it contains all patches u added today
and still no usb tethering .. when i choose usb tethering from my htc or samsung mobile, the device still can't see it as network device and still disconnected

in yosemite, it was working perfect just by choosing usb tethering from the phone

so is there any steps needed in el capitan to mount it as network device ?

ethernet and bluetooth tethering works perfect and every thing else

here is my ioreg backup

Attachments

• Mido’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    2.9 MB · Views: 93
I have the ELAN touchpad, but I am using the VoodooPS2Controller. How can I disable the trackpad entirely? I tried removing the trackpad kext and it's still working. I also tried removing the mouse kext but the internal keyboard stops working. I rebuilt the cache after every modification. And since I am basically using Synaptics drivers for ELAN, I cannot disable the trackpad through settings. Am I doing something wrong?

Trackpad can be disabled with Ctrl+PrtSc.

What version of OS X?

Any thoughts any one?

Did you update your config.plist from the repo? There is a new patch for AppleHDA on 10.11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back