Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, and thanks for this guide.
I followed all the process but when I try to boot with clover on my lenovo, after a few minutes, seems to block. When i boot normally I see only the apple and the white bar half of its path. Booting verbose gives me the log I am attaching you. Please excuse me if I don't post the 4 folders/files requested but I simply I don't understand how to do that.. I am pretty inexperienced. Also sorry for my poor english. If anyone can help me, thank you so much!

Attachments

• preboot.txt
    36.6 KB · Views: 151
Hello! Is there any possible improvements for microphone? I've installed all kexts, etc., audio is working good, but microphone has some noises and cracklings and the sound itself is like bass-less in most programs like Skype etc. In some programs which apply some noise-cancellation features like Discord or some recording apps from App Store, recording quality is crystal-clear. So, I wonder, maybe there is some patches or additional software to apply noise-cancellation system-wide?
Thanks in advance!

P.S. Current OS is macOS 10.13.3 but it's the same for all versions. On Windows everything is working perfectly.

Internal or external mic?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Hi everyone, and thanks for this guide.
I followed all the process but when I try to boot with clover on my lenovo, after a few minutes, seems to block. When i boot normally I see only the apple and the white bar half of its path. Booting verbose gives me the log I am attaching you. Please excuse me if I don't post the 4 folders/files requested but I simply I don't understand how to do that.. I am pretty inexperienced. Also sorry for my poor english. If anyone can help me, thank you so much!

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Internal or external mic?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

It's internal build-in mic.

If it is not possible to suggest without "Problem Reporting" files please tell, I will upload it some time later, I don't have access to this machine right now.

Last edited:
It's internal build-in mic.

If it is no possible to suggest without "Problem Reporting" files please tell, I will upload it some time later, I don't have access to this machine right now.

No need to reply until you're ready to provide "Problem Reporting" files.

No need to reply until you're ready to provide "Problem Reporting" files.

Just to remind, I have noise-cancelation problem.
Please find requested files attached.

Attachments

• problem-reporting.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 47

Attachments

• debug_10617.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 93

Attachments

• IMG_20180216_155509.jpg
    IMG_20180216_155509.jpg
    647.1 KB · Views: 84
  • CLOVER.zip